Five Great Games of 2012

Alok

Adventurer
^^ Nope he can't it is not released yet. This is the right place for that if there are no thread about that game. :)

:shock:hey i was not saying about prototype2. A guy posted world of warcraft and rift but now post is not there probably deleted.

Lol.. I found it .it was moved to "buying game" thread.

I like Wow and rift ,i think they are good online games.
Cheap WOW Gold
WOW Gold
BUY WOW Gold
World of warcraft Gold

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
though not confirmed GTA V will be out next year. If not Max Pyane 3. Either of these two will make it to the shelves next year.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
vamsi_krishna said:
though not confirmed GTA V will be out next year
This MUST BE great :D

I loved GTA 4. It was a great overall game. Expectiong a lot from GTA V

Hope the level of optimisation is better in GTA V than in GTA IV

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that it has been pushed to 2012, The Darkness 2 is the game to get next year, for me. :)

News here:-

Darkness 2 release date pushed back to 2012 | PC Gamer

OP
mithun_mrg

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Now that it has been pushed to 2012, The Darkness 2 is the game to get next year, for me. :)

News here:-

Darkness 2 release date pushed back to 2012 | PC Gamer

Another PC title pushed back i think i have to get a console pc gaming future seems dark:sad:
BTW did anyone read the comments there esp. the last one :lol:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't worry, PC gaming will stay, otherwise how they are going to sell those high-end CPUs & GPUs? ;)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK, then check this:-

*main.makeuseoflimited.netdna-cdn.com/tech-fun/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/gaming.png

Image taken from makeuseof.com.

Alok

Adventurer
"Killer rig" Gaming PCs are coastly than console but will give far better performance than ps3.

And everything can be emulated on pc.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's the main complaint of Publishers, Developers etc. against PC - you can manipulate, emulate, pirate and what not. ;)

Top Bottom