First commercial PS3 game running in RPCS3 emulator

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^
I meant that a system 5 times better than a ps2 is not a powerful pc.

actually the emotion engine is tougher to emulate even the ps3 has trouble with it
i own the original fat with the hdd slot and i have used pcsx2 but its much better to play on the ps2

tkin

Back to school!!
You guys are not getting the point do you? I too have played few ps2 games using that emulator but on a system 5 times better than a ps2. After some excruciating hours (adjusting the controller,emulatir settings...etc) I was finally able to play it. Still there was texture issues, some controller issues, bugs etc etc. I have played the double agent on pcsx2 & on one of my friends ps2 itself. The overall experience was far better in Ps2 on which it was meant to be played.Even it looked better there.
Its not because of the hardware, you can buy a PC 10 times more powerful than the PS2 for 50k, the reason for those is the software itself.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Its not because of the hardware, you can buy a PC 10 times more powerful than the PS2 for 50k, the reason for those is the software itself.

exactly!! I prefer playing on my PS2 on nostalgia days,no hassles at all
im not a console fanhead atleast after my PS3 died on me and sony wanted me to pay 17k for repairs for a manufacturing defect(PS3 Phat issues) :D
but i love PC games now,better graphics more control,more mods
PS2 was the last stable console imo,every living room console after that had overheating,bricking issues etc + Bad Pricing for everything

OP
snap

snap

Lurker
Just appreciate the hard work these guys are doing. This is not about which system it is better to play on, you guys know about gameboy, DS and the rest of the emulators right?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Just appreciate the hard work these guys are doing. This is not about which system it is better to play on, you guys know about gameboy, DS and the rest of the emulators right?

i never put down their hard work, its impressive but given a choice between that and my ps2 i prefer my ps2 unless im travelling or something :)

Top Bottom