Firefox dethrones Chrome in the latest PC Magazine review.

Reloaded

In the zone
Don't think so StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Usage Share. Chrome is 10 times better than firefox.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Switched to Firefox from Chrome and Opera. Feels best. I love to control my stuff not the other way around.
Cheers Firefox.

root.king

geek in action
dude everything in my system is updated so it can't be that problem , all windows update, anti virus and also the browsers and java...........

But i can see only 1

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/01/ve4uguve.jpg

Sorry, for blur pic from my galaxy Y

root.king

geek in action
Firefox is a not for profit software. Why would they pay for a review?

Pointing @ state counter not FF ^^^^^ (link in above post)

Internet Browser Software Review 2014 | Best Internet Browsers - TopTenREVIEWS

But w3school site showing different result :confused:

Browser Statistics

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Chrome is definitely more popular than firefox.
Google spends hundreds of millions of dollars on marketing google chrome. They actually pay a lot to push chrome to all the photoshop company customers and many other company customers similarly. I hv worked on this in the past ;)
its probably a few billions spent in marketing chrome by now.

Last edited:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It's not about popularity. I use Firefox because I find it more convenient and I have come to rely on its extensions a lot.

root.king

geek in action
I did started browsing with firefox about 2 year back switched to opera n now again using firefox from 2 months & happy with it. :beer:

netizen3000

GAME ON !!!
Now Firefox is into indie gaming. It is providing great indie games for price of our choice and best part is it is playable on browser with no addons. The offer is limited to few hours hurry!!!!
Link: *www.humblebundle.com/?asmjs_bundle=&utm_source=Firefox&utm_medium=Snippet1b&utm_campaign=Humble+Mozilla+Bundle&sel=voxatron_asm_demo

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Has anyone else observed Youtube in firefox is now as smooth as chrome ?

What about consistency of buffering? With previous versions of FF it would stop buffering and I would have to go back few seconds to let it buffer, is it same?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Firefox > Chromium/Opera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chrome.

I want Froogle to spy less on me.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What about consistency of buffering? With previous versions of FF it would stop buffering and I would have to go back few seconds to let it buffer, is it same?

That has nothing to do with the browser. That is a feature introduced by Youtube recently. It won't buffer the whole video, and if you seek, it will get rid of the portion already buffered.

- - - Updated - - -

Firefox > Chromium/Opera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chrome.

I want Froogle to spy less on me.

Froogle still exists? I heard that Google shut it down.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
That has nothing to do with the browser. That is a feature introduced by Youtube recently. It won't buffer the whole video, and if you seek, it will get rid of the portion already buffered.
Didn't know that!

Just using the latest version, it's really nice. Might keep using it. However why the heck that auto load webpage feature is not present in FF God knows!

Top Bottom