Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
few plugins doesnt seem to work with ff3 beta4/5
one such is logmein addon....and meebo plugin as well not working with betas

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Can anyone tell me whether Mozilla is aware of "Clearing cache after crash issue" or not? Whenever Firefox crashes, it automatically clears the cache, its kinda annoying. Are they aware of this issue? And if yes, will they ever fix it or is there any reason behind this feature?

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I had faced some problems with ff3beta4 to be exact.the fonts look weird,in forum/type space there is a very little line splash of random colors(rainbow?) when we move mouse over it,when typing inside,there is some weird lines drawn etc(tough to explain!) BTW,I am on GNU/Linux and got a nvidia card.
with pre5 they have fixed this.seems to me a GNU/Linux/BSD problem only.
I am also getting these on Windows Vista SP1 also. So it is not a OS problem.

^^^ why go for ff3b5 itz a prerelease only so almost no addons are supported nor is it stable. i reverted back to ffb4 immediately after using it for first time

legolas

Padawan
^ ^ @Ihatemyself, It works and compatible addons are available almost with all the ones I use, except for Zotero. But I am glad as long as ABP is compatible.

axxo

99.9% Idle
do i suppose to uninstall ver 2 before installing ver 3 beta?

am running into weird problem..when i click firefox icon on desktop.....sometime i get 2.0.13 to run and next time i get v3 beta 5 to run..again v2 and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom