LegendKiller

In the zone
Latest Changes:
* Improvements to product stability
* Several security fixes

Download:firefox 1.5.0.2

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Oh man! Not another update again :( :evil: (Post it in the reviews section of fx next time onwards ;) )

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Umm.. did I 'rubbish' yr post? |o_O| I just said its better to post these update releases in the reviews section among other such posts...

adit_sen

In the zone
i use linux. the update option is disabled in firefox. how do i update it without having to set up a fresh installation?

peace...
aditya

eddie

El mooooo
Use your distro's package manager to get the latest firefox rpm/deb or any other package it uses. The same package manager will install the package as well. All your Firefox settings will remain unaffected.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
FF updated without my knowledge and it will be installed when its restarted :D

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Man...why cant i use partial update..
Every time i download it... after restart firefox shows an error and asks me to download the full instaler.... :x :x :x

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
For all those people running 64 bit PC's you can get the 64 bit compiled build over here: *www.vector64.com/WindowsBuilds.html

Believe me, firefox x64 flies!

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Looks like Firefox is going Winamp's way

janitha

Wise Old Owl
sidewinder said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Man...why cant i use partial update..
Every time i download it... after restart firefox shows an error and asks me to download the full instaler.... :x :x :x
It used to be like that in the past and I also had to download the full new version. Now you can install the update only. (I think from V 1.5) Just go to Help->Check for Updates. Or tools->Options->Advanced->Automatically Download Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.