Fifa 2006 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

surewaugh

Broken In
I have a problem in playing FIFA 2006.And infact i had the same problem in the demo version also.
1.The whole menu,moves on its own.So it is very tough for me to select any option.
2.The same problem is with selecting the teams also.Infact,the opponent is switching teams and not selecting
3.In the side select option,both my keyboard and joystick[i dont have one] is selected on the same side.So i am not able to play the game also..
Please help me this out

OP
S

surewaugh

Broken In
Fine..
I got the patch and installed and is working now..
but now after every game,when i had to come to the main menu,the game hangs..i hear only the spectators roaring,but the game hangs...
then i have to come to windowns and close it..
why is this?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well the problem with the game is that it detects every unkown usb device as a joystick ... i had my ups hooked on to my pc ... i faced the same problem initially ... unplugged my ups and everything works fine .. even without the patch ...

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well the problem with the game is that it detects every unkown usb device as a joystick ... i had my ups hooked on to my pc ... i faced the same problem initially ... unplugged my ups and everything works fine .. even without the patch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom