FIFA 2005 : KUDOS TO EA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

geek_rohit

In the zone
Re: e,...

Hey Siddhesh, congrats on your first goal mate. As I said practice is the key. So keep up, try different strategies, and who knows you might be the next WCG FIFA champion. And as Rocky said use the through pass more often, it helps you pass the ball at a lot more longer distance. Also keep an eye on your player fitness level, use substitution. You can't expect a player to perform well if his fitness level is not at its best. Change such a player with his equivalent position, i.e. a Forward with a Forward, a goalkeeper with a goalkeeper, and replace him with the one who is in a good form. With this way you won't be in the shortage of any kind of player.
rockyj123 said:
use the thru pass more ... its the e key...
Hey Rocky, its the 'W' key for the through pass and not the 'E' key.

siddhesh

Broken In
Hi Rohit & Rocky,

Your tips are wonderfull. I now score 2-3 goals in a match depending on the opposition. I haven't tried out substituting my players but from next match I will try that out too. I couldn't figure out how to kick properly during a free kick or corner. The ball always goes sky high & the commentator adds fuel to my fury. Anywayz, keep posting those tips for people like me & thankx a lot once again.

Have a nice day!

Jatin_T

Journeyman
8)
for the Freekicks..u need to get the bar as close to the Red area as u can..but not into it..the motion starts by the D key..
Not wen the bar coems back try to stop it in the Green Region by again Pressing D
I assume u know how to curl the ball..if u dont..heres how..
Press the Shft key + Arrow keys..tht way u cud determine where the foot will hit the ball and in turn Curl it...
always ain for the corner and hopefully u ll score!

JaX

Broken In
Hmm... I still like my Fifa 2000.. :p maybe because of its ease of play and ease of scoring.. The next I've tried is FIFA 2003, which was tougher, so I dropped it.. hehehe..

I take the easy things in life, don't you think?

siddhesh

Broken In
HI Jatin,

Thankx for letting me know how to freekick. And guess what! I made 3 goals using your tecniques. Thankx buddy! I didn't know how to curl either. So thankx for it as well.

Take care & have a nice day.

Sumit Goenka

Right off the assembly line
FIFA Rocks !!! PES Sucks!!!

Yes, FIFA is the best !!! Now I am not saying this without any base. I have played all the versions of the FIFA Series (1999-2005) & most of the PES Series & I know why some people dont like FIFA. Thats because it needs a lot of practice, paitence & creative thinking & not many have the requiredpaitence. You need to be very patient with it. Obviously, the ones who are playing it regularly will agree with me. The introduction of Off the Ball Control & First Touch have given FIFA a completely new dimension. But it must be considered that these require a lot of practice & paitence. You cant expect urself to master or even get a feel of these tricks by just trying them out at your friend's place or a cafe. Once you know how to use them increase the difficulty level & now the real fun begins !!!

Apart from the gameplay another cracking new feature is the 15 season long career mode, though this is for the true football fans. There ensures that you are never bored with the game. For instance, I needed only 1 month to completely master FIFA 2003 & then I could win 5-0 against any opposition in the world class level. So I had to wait a long time for the next FIFA - FIFA 2004. But here, the career mode just keeps you going !!!

So, for me, (& I know for the majority) ------ FIFA RULZ !!!!! :D

geek_rohit

In the zone
Re: FIFA Rocks !!! PES Sucks!!!

Sumit Goenka said:
Yes, FIFA is the best !!! Now I am not saying this without any base. I have played all the versions of the FIFA Series (1999-2005) & most of the PES Series & I know why some people dont like FIFA. Thats because it needs a lot of practice, paitence & creative thinking & not many have the requiredpaitence. You need to be very patient with it. Obviously, the ones who are playing it regularly will agree with me. The introduction of Off the Ball Control & First Touch have given FIFA a completely new dimension. But it must be considered that these require a lot of practice & paitence. You cant expect urself to master or even get a feel of these tricks by just trying them out at your friend's place or a cafe. Once you know how to use them increase the difficulty level & now the real fun begins !!!

Apart from the gameplay another cracking new feature is the 15 season long career mode, though this is for the true football fans. There ensures that you are never bored with the game. For instance, I needed only 1 month to completely master FIFA 2003 & then I could win 5-0 against any opposition in the world class level. So I had to wait a long time for the next FIFA - FIFA 2004. But here, the career mode just keeps you going !!!

So, for me, (& I know for the majority) ------ FIFA RULZ !!!!! :D

I totally agree with you Sumit. FIFA is indeed a great game. When it comes to football games. Nothing beats EA Sports' FIFA series. Indeed it requires a lot of patience and many hours of practice. But after you master the game it really brings the best out of you to beat the top teams like Arsenal, Real Madrid, etc. Moreover the new features like the First Touch Control really makes the game superb. Most interestingly the player are now very much lifelike. With nearly every player with its own distinct goal celebration style. All in all FIFA gives you the best football experience.

I think I like fifa 2005. I did not like pes 4 even thogh i have a high end comp. anyway it depends on individual taste.Hey rohit are you a man u supporter? I am . first i used to like arsenal but now i HATE them totally.i dunno myself.Anyway I got my hands on Manchester United Club Football 2005 and it rocks. But it is very hard compared to fifa 2005. I got the PC DVD version. Bye

geek_rohit

In the zone
@thierryhenry_me Yo man I'm a diehard Manchester United fan. WOW, you have Manchester United Club Football 2005. Cool Man! I created a thread for that game.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12257&highlight=
And I too hate Arsenal. Hmmm.... harder than FIFA eh.... Looks like have to get my hands on it pretty soon. Even I love FIFA. Havn't played PES though.

@Darthvader Yup he is talking about club football by codemasters.

Yoda

Journeyman
Having the name of "thierryhenry_me" you should be an Arsenal Fan and you say you are an Man U Fan.

Sounds Confusing to me.

You should always be LOYAL to one CLUB and not jump from one to another. Next time don't support ChelsKI for they Billions quids they have and the power of money they have to buy the players.

I love Arsenal FC. I will always support only One Club. I like them so much that I can't even imagine thinking about supporting any other club.

These ChelsKI and MANU they spend a Huge lot of AMOUNT in Tranfer window.

Look at Arsenal they spend less and they get good results That AW. :D

Arsenal.

Yoda

Journeyman
Hey NEXT from EA is UEFA CHAMPHIONS LEAGUE 2004-2005. :D

It's already released

2 CD. I got it form the Internet and its really good. :D

Lots of improvements from the previous versions.

Check it out :D :D :D

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
UEFA championship is just fifa 2005 with some graphical overhauls.
@kumaresh dont forget henry plays for france also

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys

I want to know How can i score goal by lobbing the keeper in Fifa 2005 and PES$, and how to score from headers, my headers usually go over the bar.

rakee

Journeyman
Someone please help

My copy of Fifa 2005 installed without no problem.
But whenever a corner kick is about to start the game freezes and returns to the desktop.
Sometimes during gameplay the game suddenly freezes and returns to windows.
It gives out an error message something like Memory read error-ok to terminate-cancel to debug.]

What will be the problem-i really wanna play atleast one complete match....

my pc specs
AMD 2400
256 mb ddr
geforce fx 5200 256 mb
asus board

Dhawal_Verma

Broken In
Well since I have played Fifa 05 both on LAN and against computer I find it pretty easy.

I hav'nt played PES.... got a querry..... IS THERE ANY OPTION OF LAN GAMING IN PES ??????

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Merge itt

Hi, i request mods to merge this thread with the one in gamers section as this thread is turning out to be mixture of FIFA vs PES(winning eleven) and also a trouble shooter for football game lovers so its no more a reveiw so should be replaced in gamers section. :lol: If u find this wrond please do delete my post from here.

bala4digit

Journeyman
fifa 2005 is da best in my view.....far better dan other versions!!!

i din't lay my hands on PES till now!!!....ne version!!!

BYE!!!

-MOJOJOJO-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom