TheSloth

The Slowest One
just now I saw on GAME4U, they are giving No.10 tshirt with pre orders. And same for Most Wanted 2012

*www.game4u.com/shop/faces/tiles/pr...atalogueID=1&categoryID=12&parentCategoryID=#

FifaFan

Right off the assembly line
I've been playing pirated games my whole life...recently m thinking of getting Fifa 13 cos i wanna play ONLINE...but m lost, can i play online from India? Do i need some kind of membership using credit card? (I don't have credit card or anything like that). Will 3G be okay? M gonna buy the original which is Rs 1799 (too costly :p), so i dnt wanna spend that much n not be able to play online.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
I've been playing pirated games my whole life...recently m thinking of getting Fifa 13 cos i wanna play ONLINE...but m lost, can i play online from India? Do i need some kind of membership using credit card? (I don't have credit card or anything like that). Will 3G be okay? M gonna buy the original which is Rs 1799 (too costly :p), so i dnt wanna spend that much n not be able to play online.

is it for the psp or pc or ps3/xbox?? what ever it is, you don't need a credit card for activation, only an internet connection, and you can play online with 512kbps or above. also there might be updates that are mandatory (but that's a good thing ;) )

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Have you got your FIFA 13 Copy ??? I still wating for it ... Frustrated ... Thought i would get it on launch date ... :(

it is nearly impossible to get the game on same day as it is launch . only way is to go to shop and buy it ! game4u actually started selling fifa 13 on midnight release day .

dan4u

Took Off!!!
guys I got my copy, Installed it, but its not launching, origin says launching fifa 13....but nothing happens...any idea why??

EDIT:- ok got it to play, also I'd like to mention this time many of us was excited,for the inclusion of India, but I have to say it was more of an insult than recognition. of all the International teams India is the only country with a one star rating, the next lowest is 2.5 or 3 star rated.

Origin ID- dan4u666

Last edited:

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Got mine on 29th Morning. :) UT is Fantastic.

Origin ID: ram_CR7

I am adding both of you who gave the origin IDs.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@Swapnil26sps yea its working now, its amazing, there is so much content and stuff to do, about India read post 94.....

and guys what did you get with the DLC packs?

and any difference with MSAA off or at 4x?

Last edited:

dan4u

Took Off!!!
hey there was a 200 MB update, don't know what it fixed, but the background cover in origin client has changed.......

Top Bottom