• FIFA 13

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 13

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^ Hey man you tooooooooooooooooooooo serious.... get some humor in ur life
And you need to read and follow the rules. No piracy talk is allowed in Digit, which I really like.

Anyway, I'm reading in some places that the original game doesn't work, it crashes to desktop, is it true? No interest to check EA forums atm.

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
And you need to read and follow the rules. No piracy talk is allowed in Digit, which I really like.

Anyway, I'm reading in some places that the original game doesn't work, it crashes to desktop, is it true? No interest to check EA forums atm.

Yes that's true. Some people who 'bought' the game are facing technical difficulties, as soon as the 'EASFC' logo appears, the game CRASHES...

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Abhishek
Actually I don't give a damn about what you do and what you don't. But as you are a new member so I would hate to see you banned or getting warning or infraction from mods or admin so warned you firsthand. Rest is your business.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@Abhishek_Z: I don't want pirated game anymore. All new games which will come in my hand will be original, i hope.
Still waiting for GRID.
And I was going to buy FIFA13 this sunday, But Some issues are there, How i will buy then?

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
@ Abhishek
Actually I don't give a damn about what you do and what you don't. But as you are a new member so I would hate to see you banned or getting warning or infraction from mods or admin so warned you firsthand. Rest is your business.
Bro, its the matter of quite a days and i've not done anything you're talking of...

sam.dg

Broken In
I got PES last year, this year I'll go for FIFA.

However is there any PES12 PS3 player here? Then add me on PSN :-D

deepak8286

Broken In
i m playing fifa 12....in the start menu it checks for internet connection and stays there for longer period....how to disable this option?

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Ok folks just got FIFA 13.... hmmm I mean yesterday...today I got time
FIFA 13 is undoubtedly.......................................tweaked FIFA 12 :(
But don't worry it has a new:

1. Transfer System : I don't care about other features but the 'Counter Fee' option, its more of freedom this time.
2.Skill Games:Just 3 words : Blew Me Over
3.360 Dribbling: New Mouse+Keyboard control
4.Refined gameplay
5.Better graphics and with my low end PC. :D
6.Better EVERYTHING

CONS
Nothing REVOLUTIONARY

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
^If you play the game you will feel the improvements. Yes it is not radically new but you have to keep in mind that they have to release a game every year and not in a gap of 2-3 years like fps,rpg games.

gameranand

Living to Play
Thats why I say don't buy every year. Also if you really need to buy then make alternates between the two franchises.

Top Bottom