Which one ;) ?

• FIFA 13

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 13

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Which game do you think has an XTRA edge over the rival. Both games are looking good. So, are you going to shift your loyalty or stay with your current preferred franchise ?

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Well this time I think PASA PALAT JAYAGA coz this time Konami has stretched its AI but most of all see the player's face comparison of FIFA 12 and PES 12. Last time FIFA had 70 % market share but still.... lets be honest guys PES has done better work on Faces and Kits (Jerseys', Shorts', etc.) excluding few stars like Ozil still just because PES has less authorized leagues and teams it is ruled out of competition and thus FIFA always takes the crown.
From my side I'm a football fan and can play either game !!! :-D

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Actually everyone knows FIFA has XTRA edge in graphics.

Don't know about PES really, been playing fifa since 2001 and never ever thought of changing, the sucky years for fifa were 08 09 and 10 and still i stuck with them. During those days what i used to hear was that play FIFA for gameplay and PES for graphics. :razz:

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
FIFA always innovated but.... as we know it takes FIFA 2 or more years to actually release a FINISHED and FULL FUNCTIONING feature. For example we all know about COLLISION SYSTEM, FIFA... I think made this feature in FIFA 10 or 11 as a bragging right otherwise every soccer game has a COLLISION SYSTEM :-D

Last edited:
OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
See PES 13 in action :cool:
Ronaldo's Bycycle kick
Pirlo's calculated penalty
Bolatalli's goal
It has it all XCEPT Kaka :-(

Alok

Adventurer
Currently prefering fifa 12 , but for new games can't say anything . Any can make big leap. (or maybe just one sided battle) . Will see when i get hands on.

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
I like pES 12's menu but I love FIFA 12's.
I would really like if Konami also invests on the menu and its animations and the real deal LICENSES !!!

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
i think its time to move onto PES ;) EA is just ripping money now a days...

What is the pricing of PES 13? FIFA 13 with 3 DLCs on pre-order is 1500 INR which is OK in my opinion. PES 12 is more expensive than FIFA 12 on flipkart.

I'll stick with FIFA because of the vast player and team Licenses,steadily improving gameplay and most of all the huge online community and Ultimate Team.

Top Bottom