Fidget Spinners

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
can anyone guide me though fake/original fidget spinner?
should I buy locally (below ₹100) or purchase online (above ₹100 - amazon, flipkart)?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
can anyone guide me though fake/original fidget spinner?
should I buy locally (below ₹100) or purchase online (above ₹100 - amazon, flipkart)?
cheap ones are not that durable & long lasting
buy from Amazon and look for reviews
even Youtube has details on how to identify fake vs real

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Purchased this from Amazon. Chrome coloured body with brass coloured weights. Damages: Appx 190.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170725/7a4d501d6b7e207291161ef94de2d383.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

thatsashok

peace panda
I was having issues concentrating since i had this product . I have gone wild with craze one day that a took these bearings and put on my skates. The skates wont roll proper.

Because of my mechanical engineering abilities i was able to understand that the static and the dynamic load ratings of the fidget spinners were nothing but shit compared to a ABEC 9 rated skate bearing. there is lot of run-out and balancing issues to achieve the intended gyroscopic effect due to rotation. The moment of Inertia was not enough for me, it caused a rage to increase in me, grew wild and lying on groung, looking at the 3 blades of slowly rotating ceiling fan.

I threw the spinner at the spinning ceiling fan only to have it brought down by the gravity of the earth into 3 pieces of bearings spinning but now separately as different entities.

P.S: Did not understand ? Move on Guys. This trend is over.... don't become a wannabe

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I was having issues concentrating since i had this product . I have gone wild with craze one day that a took these bearings and put on my skates. The skates wont roll proper.

Because of my mechanical engineering abilities i was able to understand that the static and the dynamic load ratings of the fidget spinners were nothing but shit compared to a ABEC 9 rated skate bearing. there is lot of run-out and balancing issues to achieve the intended gyroscopic effect due to rotation. The moment of Inertia was not enough for me, it caused a rage to increase in me, grew wild and lying on groung, looking at the 3 blades of slowly rotating ceiling fan.

I threw the spinner at the spinning ceiling fan only to have it brought down by the gravity of the earth into 3 pieces of bearings spinning but now separately as different entities.

P.S: Did not understand ? Move on Guys. This trend is over.... don't become a wannabe
*www.wykop.pl/cdn/c3201142/comment_kIfxlqFhtajXW0ZjVAyOYAkj98dZFHQy.jpg

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

you skate?

thatsashok

peace panda
Nandu Bhai,

We are going way off topic form the current thread of cheap fidget spinner deals.

I mean this *1574266436.rsc.cdn77.org/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/400x347.82608695652/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/e/fe_f6_falcon_2_2.jpg

Top Bottom