[Feedback] March 2005 Digit DVD/Digit Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnathelord

In the zone
Reviews for March 05

Reviews for March 05

What is most unexpected is that digit team still continues to over summerise the test scores.

if one can give it on web atleast why on the earth in mag or DVD itself.

Softs which i realy miss in the dvd are

1) Winamp 5.08
2) Nero 6.6.x.x
3) more Winblinds and stlyexp themes

kaysquare

Journeyman
byte,
my march 2005 cd and dvd are not working. I cant read the digital tools folder on the cd and dvd.

auto run just shows a blank screen on both the discs

if i try browsing that folder the computer hangs and i have to terminate the process.

however all my other dvd's are working. so its obviously the problem with march cd and dvd

I am a digit subscriber with

Subscription Code is: Edited Raaabo: Please DO NOT post your personal details here, these may be misused against you

plzz help me out

OP
B

Byte

Ninja Jedi
kaysquare said:
byte,
my march 2005 cd and dvd are not working. I cant read the digital tools folder on the cd and dvd.

auto run just shows a blank screen on both the discs

if i try browsing that folder the computer hangs and i have to terminate the process.

however all my other dvd's are working. so its obviously the problem with march cd and dvd

I am a digit subscriber with

Subscription Code is: Edited Raaabo: Please DO NOT post your personal details here, these may be misused against you

plzz help me out

Please email these details to me. Include your name, subscription code and postal address. Also reference this post. Thanks - ahmed_shaikh AT jasubhai DOT com

DKant

In the zone
Not very special. But not bad either. Just one of those months when there ain't too many articles/topics I can connect to. Hell u can't please every1! (And just what happened to KHUBBU? :D) But gr8 work on the DVD. Overall a 6-7/10. :)

Prajith

Broken In
Hey ppl sombody evr thought of including a separate driver section under system
here you can provide latest drivers launched
everymonth dedicated for different manufacturer.
could help !!!!!!!

Don't you think ?????

Prajith

Broken In
Re: PLEASE PROVIDE 2 CDS

sudhir_mangla said:
PLEASE PROVIDE 2 CDS i don't has DVD player

:oops: :oops: feelin sorry 4 u . But you gotta get a dvd drive anyway
:shock: :shock:
just gotta shell out 1300 bucks :twisted: :twisted:

A

anurag_online

Kya re kya kar dala yeh.....

Bellllllllllllll!!!!
I with sleepy eyes went to the door... shouted @ the man outside that PAPA NAHIN HAIN GHAR PE 3 BAJE KE BAAD ANA :lol: and he replies Anurag hai??? opened the door and atlast i got the magzine but to hell my exams were on so didn't have chance to gulp the content... so waited for few days as socio exam has 8 holidays.
Yesterday just complited my reading and IT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD to see the 200 page book and the content of the cd + dvd....
Suddenly i got idea for why not giving adv in DIGIT for my company but it was a shock for me when i heard the rates :wink:
Anyways i will do it someday :shock:
But i must appriciate the work of the mag people... Hey i have some suggestions tooooo....
1) You have introduced unusable sites some months back so why not say some useful sites i hope you can also GO FOR MINE ONE :wink:
2) INTRODUCE WEBMASTER COLUMN IN THE MAGZINE PLEASE PLEASE NOT A SINGLE PAGE STUFF HO SAKE TO 200 PAGE STUFF i mean a book for us......

Good Job did....

hpotter606

Journeyman
hey digit
why dont you give 2 cds to people who want them and only a dvd to people who have dvd drives. that will reduce cost for giving every person a dvd. also you will not loose your subscribers for not giving 2 cds.
you can ask people using a form who want to switch to 2 cds.
(i dont know if dvds cost more than cds??)
you have started the 'Fast Track' book but the page quality is worst. please ty to improve it.

ycr007

Broken In
Hmmm Jus' Gotta Doubt: Did u get Rashmi to write a piece for ur March
Issue Jus' coz she had written 4 Ch*p the previous month?

Or was it a sheer Coincidence?

buttclencher

Right off the assembly line
hey all at digit,
was reading through digit when i noticed the caption contest picture

and i was amazed .. thats clicked at our installation at kalaghoda this year

it was such a pretty site to see that in print ... kudos to the photographer !!

ps: for those who dont know or havent notice .. the deal about the artwork can be found on my site *www.scrabblemedia.com and this picture was a small piece of our artwork in the corner with a live video playing in that home made kiosk !

looking forward to the winning caption !

a request to the digit team is if i could see all the entries to the caption contest somehow .. i think it will be a great read as to what people think about it.

regards
Raunaq

kaysquare

Journeyman
byte,

thanks a lot for acting quick on the problem i was having with my cd and dvd.
I recieved the discs day before yesterday and they are working fine

Once More THANKS A LOT

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
The linuzx section seems to be dud......
and yea what about soem comsumer forums thingy which ws spose to start...it ws mentioned in the LAst issue ....

Johnny_Bravo

Broken In
the nasa world wind didnt work on my system. i hv celeron 500 Mhz with Intel 810 chipset.
i tried installing n running it on both windows 98se and xp. the installing was fine but it gave an error message D3D Error Invalid Call and some more of that cr@p. i even reinstalled my direct x 9.0c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom