dabster

In the zone
I prefer atleast minimal ergonomics for mouse and keyboard so that they are helpful and not frustrating to use. I recently got this replacement kit mouse from lenovo. And the scroll wheel is just pathetic to use. Its hard plastic with no threads and just slips.. (see attached image). Wondering these companies do any research in ergonomics ? And then they think why apple makes so much money and they don't. Any feedback mechanism to lenovo ?
IMG_2275_DxO-001.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dont expect "ergonomics" from el cheapo Rs 400 mouse..
The Lenovo M6811, its a good gaming mouse although a bit fragile

OP
D

dabster

In the zone
Dont expect "ergonomics" from el cheapo Rs 400 mouse..
The Lenovo M6811, its a good gaming mouse although a bit fragile

True. But i am ok with design, not expecting even like m6811 - just the scroll wheel is hard plastic and slips. Normally what i have seen is soft rubber scroll wheel or atleast threaded so that it doesn't slip. Even a minimalist design verification and testing would have told this flaw. And that tells me how much some companies are interested in design. Instead of getting red-dot award this product can be given a black dot award.. :D. - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dot
will leave this thread to go archived and may be seen by lenovo guys, if they come looking ;-) + little help to folks to see on this detail before buying mouse. <hope that answers @harshilsharma63's query too>

Is there any good ergonomic mice under 600 bucks?

True. But i am ok with design, not expecting even like m6811 - just the scroll wheel is hard plastic and slips. Normally what i have seen is soft rubber scroll wheel or atleast threaded so that it doesn't slip. Even a minimalist design verification and testing would have told this flaw. And that tells me how much some companies are interested in design. Instead of getting red-dot award this product can be given a black dot award.. :D. - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dot
will leave this thread to go archived and may be seen by lenovo guys, if they come looking ;-) + little help to folks to see on this detail before buying mouse. <hope that answers @harshilsharma63's query too>

You should create such threads here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/

Pages there are easily caught by search engines (look at the view count there).

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Somehow I feel there is no point even reviewing or commenting on such mice as they are purely non existent to gaming/high end usage of mice.

What is the point in saying "my el cheapo mouse is a cheap mouse"?? :)

OP
D

dabster

In the zone
Somehow I feel there is no point even reviewing or commenting on such mice as they are purely non existent to gaming/high end usage of mice.

What is the point in saying "my el cheapo mouse is a cheap mouse"?? :)

Even a cheap Rs300 mouse is better with functional scroll wheel. And that's What i am saying.
not talking that extra design ergonomics of costlier ones is not there on this. :)

Top Bottom