[Feedback] Digit March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Conflict: Denied Ops is not installing frm dvd & even not copying to my HDD. Again Bad DVD.
Digit ppl should give us moserbaer dvd's frm next month

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Read the magazine today.

But in the HDD based PMP's review, price of 30Gb Zenvision:W as 30k. But it's price is around 16k. At this price, IMHO, this should get Best Buy award as it excels in everthing when compared with other players in the same category.

Even in the music tests, it got more rating when compared to ipod's and cowon's.

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
close down digit:D

I thin he is right!!??
I have faulty DVD's Collection from DEC-2007 to March-2008*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif good na..
I also wrote mail to DIGIT ,but no reply from Him.
My advise is that
DONT SPEND 125 BUCKS ON HIM!!!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/actions1.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/bsod.gif

rayne

Broken In
before i start anything..
*Puts The Flame Suit On*

After recieving Digit (on 10th march 08, yep 10th march!) I went trough pages and i stumbled over the "How To" Article by one "Mr. Rossi Fernandes".
My first thoughts were on the lines of "alright! someone finally dared to write something about FL7!"... and i began going trough the article and a bit later i found out it to be a li'l bit cheesy, but its ok as it gives a birdseye view about the sequencer.

and after a careful observation i found something which made me laugh and think "this writer is looney or the editor must have a vision of 20/200" because they overlooked this:
*img179.imageshack.us/img179/5750/dsc00539am4uu4.jpg
(excuse my vga cam for the quality of the pic)
the version of FL7 used in the article is a pirated one! the registration entry shows that its registered to "BoOMBoX/TSRh2007"
If IL hears about this article, they might take action.. we cant say anything!
Why does Digit, a preacher of AntiPiracy allow this?

Can someone explain this now :p

P.S. if you own a monitor, DO NOT under ANY circumstances.. try out the pattern with the same samples as shown in the tutorial.. you'll thank me for warning you :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
*Puts The Flame Suit On*

After recieving Digit (on 10th march 08, yep 10th march!) I went trough pages and i stumbled over the "How To" Article by one "Mr. Rossi Fernandes".
My first thoughts were on the lines of "alright! someone finally dared to write something about FL7!"... and i began going trough the article and a bit later i found out it to be a li'l bit cheesy, but its ok as it gives a birdseye view about the sequencer.

and after a careful observation i found something which made me laugh and think "this writer is looney or the editor must have a vision of 20/200" because they overlooked this:
*img179.imageshack.us/img179/5750/dsc00539am4uu4.jpg
the version of FL7 used in the article is a pirated one! the registration entry shows that its registered to "BoOMBoX/TSRh2007"

P.S. if you own a monitor, DO NOT under ANY circumstances.. try out the pattern with the same samples as shown in the tutorial.. you'll thank me for warning you :D

yup, it's on page no.65. The bottom picture.
Never expected such things from mag like digit.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
*Puts The Flame Suit On*

[im*]*img179.imageshack.us/img179/5750/dsc00539am4uu4.jpg[/im*]

WHAT DA HELL IS THIS.....I CANT BELIEVE THIS....

ANYWAYS IN PAST THIS NAME HELPED ME OUT SOMETIME ;-)

Digit Sucks This Months,,,,,got Ch*p

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Thanks for PS Elements 6.0

And DVD quality is bad from last month. Will loose readers for sure. Digit, do something

And DVD quality is bad from last month. Will loose readers for sure. Digit, do something

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

And DVD quality is bad from last month. Will loose readers for sure. Digit, do something :)

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
And DVD quality is bad from last month. Will loose readers for sure. Digit, do something :)

LAST MONTH?!? The DVDs haven't been shiny sides down since.. I lost count! There was an issue in September last year when the sealed package(Subscriber's copy!) didn't contain the DVD/CD/Fast Track. It took a month for a reply and 3 to send it using India Post!
I agreee with that guy saying close down digit! I think the cause of this downfall is the politics(Change of ownership etc.) and the departure of Deepak(the former ed) and perhaps the extreme concentration of the mag on newbies. I still say digit should learn something from SKOAR! The best Damn mag in the universe!©

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
You know, I really haven't ever had a single issue with the DVDs.

But I was sad to see Deepak go. I loved reading his editorials, which were just on a different plane when compared to the current ones, which read like news articles. No offence meant to the current ed of course.

And i really disagree with closing down Digit. That is an absolutely absurd notion. Digit is just going through a rough phase, and will be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom