Feed back needed for Processor and Mother Board

rockers

Broken In
HI All,

I want to know about the INTEL core i5 3570K and INTEL DZ77BH-55K . Major needed is playing medium games and HD movies will be more important .I want to know this config will be good or not

MY configuration

Processor -- INTEL (My prefer in INTEL core i5 3570K or 3550)

Motherboard -- INTEL DZ77BH-55K

Hard disk --- 1TB seagate (6 GB/s)

RAM --- 8GB (1600) Corasir

DVD --- Sony

CAbinet --- Zebroincs or Cooler Master (nly cabinet)

SMPS -- HUNTKEY needed idea which power 450w or 500w is neede

Graphics card --- 1Gb NVIDIA - GeForce

Waiting for reply ..........

Scoob

Broken In
Hi which Graphics card you planning to buy? To calculate the power supply watt Google Psucalc. Its a good application that let you calculate the power you need for your configuration.

Naxal

Little Kid
Processor -- INTEL (My prefer in INTEL core i5 3570K or 3550)

Please note "K" processor are for over clocking people.

Intel boards are not having any support or option for over clocking, so do not buy any K series processor with Intel boards. Buy it with some good over clockable motherboards if you plan serious over clocking.

_AkasH_

Broken In
For playing medium games (Games at moderate res or not graphically intensive games?) i5 would be an overkill, but it's a good proc so get it.

^^What he says, "K" is for OCing, have you checked any Asus or Gigabyte boards? I haven't seen a single build with this board, so no idea if it's good or not.

That config will be good for what you want and more. Which GPU are you planning to buy?

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Please note "K" processor are for over clocking people.

Intel boards are not having any support or option for over clocking, so do not buy any K series processor with Intel boards. Buy it with some good over clockable motherboards if you plan serious over clocking.
Nothing like that mate.Intel also makes z77 motherboards and a k-series 2nd/3rd gen i5/i7 can be overclocked with those boards too.

@rockers,check the review of the board here : Intel DZ77BH-55K Review: xbitlabs
Post your budget for the motherboard so that members might be able to suggest you some good alternatives.

OP
R

rockers

Broken In
Nothing like that mate.Intel also makes z77 motherboards and a k-series 2nd/3rd gen i5/i7 can be overclocked with those boards too.

@rockers,check the review of the board here : Intel DZ77BH-55K Review: xbitlabs
Post your budget for the motherboard so that members might be able to suggest you some good alternatives.

Vkl ... My budget is 35k -40k only for System no need monitor and UPS

Hi which Graphics card you planning to buy? To calculate the power supply watt Google Psucalc. Its a good application that let you calculate the power you need for your configuration.

scoob... I Don't have much knowledge about Graphics card , so u itself pls me suggest me a card depending about my requirement and one point i want to know is that this Z77 chipset MOBO board itself support inbuild graphics do I need external graphics Card???? and also suggest me SMPS also....

vkl

Cyborg Agent
rockers

If you want to have a completely new rig it would be better if you start a new thread in pc components/configurations section mentioning your requirements.
If you already have an existing thread there with your current requirements then you can continue in that thread.
It would tell us about your exact requirements(workload,gaming,overclocking,reusable components and other aspects) and would be more suitable to get suggestions.

Unlocked 3rd gen i5 i.e. i5 3570k with a decent z77 motherboard would require around 23-25k.

Top Bottom