[Query] Faulty Sandisk memory card.

sohan_92

In the zone
Hi,

I purchased Sandisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 48 MB/s Memory Card on last March. But few days ago, it stopped working and showing unsupported format on mobile. So, I tested reading memory card through laptop which shows only 16MB capacity. So, i am trying to replace the card as it has 5 years warranty. Please guide me the necessary steps to initiate RMA as global sandisk support website doesn't have India country to initiate RMA. Thanks in Advance.

P.S:- I was using this memory card in my Moto X Play.

maheshn

Journeyman
Hi,

Upon going through their website, customer support given for India is a toll free number viz 18001022055 and timing given by them is 9am-7:30pm.
Address:
Survey No.143/1
Amani Bellandur Khane Village
Varthur Hobli
Bangalore East Taluk
Bangalore 560103
India
Tel: +91-80-4242 2000

On going through quora, I got the following from another person who had to RMA a memory card:

Quote:

"Online RMA is not available for India currently. You can get your RMA number by calling their customer service no. 18001022055 and talking to the customer support. They’ll ask your memory card type, speed, size, and a unique code located at the back of the product also the manufacturing location(Like made in China). If they approve, they’ll provide you with the RMA no. on your registered no. and in the email also the location of nearest service center. Go there and get your card replaced."

End Quote.

Hope this helps you.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Hi,

I purchased Sandisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 48 MB/s Memory Card on last March. But few days ago, it stopped working and showing unsupported format on mobile. So, I tested reading memory card through laptop which shows only 16MB capacity. So, i am trying to replace the card as it has 5 years warranty. Please guide me the necessary steps to initiate RMA as global sandisk support website doesn't have India country to initiate RMA. Thanks in Advance.

P.S:- I was using this memory card in my Moto X Play.

Is it formatted correctly ?

Top Bottom