Father-friendly Tower needed strictly for Office Purpose

sacr3d

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Purely office work. Printing/Scanning/Internet Surfing/. For software - We'll only be using Office and Adobe PDF reader.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 50,000 maximum

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Never

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 11

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 512 SSD/1-2 TB HDD

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None. Only need the tower.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Now!

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Assembler will build

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: We live in Prayagraj. Both are fine.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Firstly: Thank you! I'm buying this for my father since he's really miserly when it comes to upgrading and still uses his 15 year old desktop. Here are some extra requirements:
  • Internet connectivity is a priority. We have a dual-band connection at home and we use LAN+WiFi as needed.
  • Bluetooth is preferred
  • Type-A USB ports are needed. Would mind one or two type-C's.
  • No requirement for dedicated graphic card since there will be no gaming.
Ending note: I don't have any experience in assembling a desktop, so I don't know what I should be looking for. Any suggestion for a guide on learning how to assemble a PC would be welcome. Thank you, once again. (My first post here)

Buy a laptop, not a desktop, just more convenient.
*www.amazon.in/Lenovo-Keyboard-Fingerprint-Warranty-82KT00GLIN/dp/B09MKMXHV1/

For desktop:
CPU - Intel i3 10100 - 11.3k (F one lacks iGPU, so won't run without dGPU)

Mobo - AsRock B560M Pro4 - 9.1k

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 3000MHz - 3k

GPU - None

SSD - Kingston A400 240GB 2.5″ - 2.5k

HDD - WD 1TB 7200RPM - 3.3k

PSU - Corsair CV550 80+ Bronze - 3.5k (cheap, should suffice for low end GPUs)

Cabinet - Corsair SPEC 01 - 3k

Monitor - 22" 1080p IPS monitor - 10k

Total - 45.7k

Top Bottom