[FAQ] Honor View20 - All you need to know

Tamil15

Right off the assembly line
Honor View20 FAQ

Here's everything you need to know about the latest flagship from Honor

#HONORView20 #SeetheUnseen #WorldsFirstTechnology
*i.postimg.cc/jjTBnBjD/Honor-View20.png
Device Name: Honor View20, also known as Huawei Honor V20 in China.
Availability: December 26, 2018 in Beijing, China.
Global Launch: January 22, 2019 in Paris, France.
India Launch: January 29, 2019 in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Colors: Available in Sapphire Blue, Magic Night Black, Phantom Red & Phantom Blue.
Box Contents: The usual Quick start guide, Warranty card with SIM ejection tool, a 22.5W Huawei Super Charger, a USB-C to USB-A cable and, of course, a transparent silicone case.

*i.postimg.cc/xT5Sy0WK/Colors.png

DESIGN

Question: Does Honor View20 comes with Plastic or Metal Body?
Answer: Crafted by Metal frame with ultra-reflective curved rear glass with The V-shaped reflective pattern at the back.

*i.postimg.cc/CM8V63QQ/Honor-V20.jpg

Question: What's the V-shaped reflective pattern in Honor View20?
Answer: Honor View20 is the first smartphone to use Nano-lithography. Nano-lithography allows for creating a nano texture. The fourth generation of nano-vacuum coating and invisible aurora texture process create a vivid and dynamic V-shape color gradient with gleaming effect Aurora Nano texture, Aesthetics in Motion.

*i.postimg.cc/QxrjwCbR/Aurora-Nanotexture.gif

Question: What's the measurement of Honor View20 with weight?
Answer: Honor View20 comes with Dimensions 156.9 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm & Weighs about 180g
Question: Where's the SIM Card tray placed on Honor View20?
Answer: The left side houses the dual nanoSIM tray.
Question: Does Honor View20 sports a notched display?
Answer: Honor View20 comes with Innovative Punch Hole display instead of controversial notched displays.
Question: Does Honor View20 comes with LED notification light?
Answer: Yes, it does comes with LED notification light at the top.
Question: Where does the Fingerprint sensor is placed Front/Back?
Answer: The Fingerprint sensor is Rear mounted and the device comes with Face Unlock feature as well.
Question: Does Honor View20 comes with Capacitive buttons as well?
Answer: No, Honor View20 comes only with On-Screen navigation buttons, supports the All-New Gesture Navigation System.

DISPLAY

Question: What is the Honor View20 display size & pixel density?
Answer: It comes with 6.4"inch FHD+ display with 1080 x 2310 pixels(398 ppi density) obtaining 91.82% screen-to-body ratio i.e '19.25:9' with All-View display.
Question: What is All-View display?
Answer: Full-View Display 3.0 All-View Display, The in-screen front camera is specially placed at the upper left-hand side, maximizing the viewing area of the full screen.

*i.postimg.cc/QxNM4VS0/V1-2.png

Question: Honor View20 comes with what type of display?
Answer: It comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Panel.
Question: Which Version of Gorilla Glass is used in Honor View20 for protection?
Answer: The device comes with Aluminosilicate glass for screen protection.
Question: Does Honor View20 comes with pre-applied screen protector?
Answer: Of course, Honor View20 has pre-applied screen protector.
Question: Does the Honor View20 support Adaptive/ Auto Brightness?
Answer: Yes it does! The phone can boost brightness automatically in sunlight and dim the brightness all the way down to as low as 1.1 nits when needed.
Question: How is the Sunlight legibility on Honor View20?
Answer: Sunlight legibility is above average, while the Sunlight contrast ratio is very good.
Question: Does Honor View20 comes with various Color modes & Temperature?
Answer: Yes it does support various color modes like Normal, Vivid, Default, Warm & Cool.

BATTERY
Question: What is the Battery capacity on Honor View20? Does it supports Fast charging?
Answer: The Honor View20 is powered by a 4000mAh battery and it supports 4.5V/5A fast charging (22W Super Charge 1.0). For India it's 9V/2A charge support.

*i.postimg.cc/8kbVSRTR/Supercharge.gif

Question: Does Honor View20 support Wireless Charging?
Answer: No, Honor View20 doesn't support Wireless Charging
Question: How much is the battery life on Honor View20?
Answer: Honor View20 comfortably able to last a full day with enough battery left to power through the next day
Question: Does Honor View20 supports Power Saving modes?
Answer: Yes it does supports various modes like Performance mode, Power Saving mode & Ultra power saving mode.
Question: How long it will take to charge from 0 to 100% with 22.5 W Huawei Super Charger?
Answer: Huawei Super Charger on Honor View20 charges the phone up from a dead battery to 100% in one hour 12-15 minutes.
Question: How much is the screen on time in Honor View20?
Answer: Honor View20 can easily push up-to 7 hours of screen-on time.

CAMERA
Question: What are the camera specifications of Honor View20?
Answer:
Rear Cameras - Honor View20 packed with 48MP Sony IMX586 with f/1.8 lens, 1/2″ CMOS size, 0.8µm, Quad-Bayer pixel binning, 78-degree angle. While the secondary camera is Sony IMX316 3D Time-of-Flight (TOF) sensor for depth & motion sense alongside with LED flash.
Front Camera - 25MP Sony IMX576 with f/2.0, 27mm, A display hole camera.

*i.postimg.cc/QNB81XWB/1.png

Question: What's the size of display hole?
Answer: Honor View 20’s display hole is 4.5mm in diameter.

*i.postimg.cc/yd0zpNhn/Onscreen-Camera.gif

Question: Does Honor View20 supports Aperture/Potrait Modes?
Answer: It does supports both the modes
Question: The front camera on Honor View20's is AI?
Answer: Yes, It's 25MP AI Camera.
Question: Does Front Camera has LED Flash support?
Answer: No, but there is a support for Screen Flash while clicking selfies.
Question: What's the Max ISO & Shutter Speed ?
Answer: Max ISO 102400 & Max Shutter Speed 1/4000
Question: What is the longest Shutter Speed?
Answer: 30 Seconds
Question: What are the technologies used in both the front & back cameras of Honor View20?
Answer:
Rear Camera - Powered by the SONY IMX586 stacked CMOS image sensor, which features 48 effective megapixels on a 1/2-inch sensor, delivering excellent image quality.The camera sensor has a Quad Bayer color filter array, to deliver higher sensitivity and resolution, by producing adjacent 2x2 pixels in the same color.
48MP AI Ultra Clarity Mode - When this mode turned on, the camera will take several 48MP frames at once. With advanced AI algorithm learning capability and image processing speed has improved 134% and 46%, thanks to dual-NPU and the dual-ISP enabled by the Kirin 980 chipset, Photo is assessed, details in dark areas are optimized, and colors are adjusted to appear more vivid.

*i.postimg.cc/GpzRsjnR/AI-Ultra.gif

TOF 3D Camera - a TOF 3D camera and can travel for a long distance. 3D depth sensing camera, in measuring objects from a distance. TOF 3D camera has a higher FPS which enables it to continuously receive real-time signals which is important for applications such as 3D motion controlled gaming.
Front Camera - In-Screen 25MP AI Camera, offers a high-definition selfie experience in both day and night lighting.

Question: What's are the benefits of 3D TOF Camera?
Answer:
Master of 3D Photography - Depth Sensing, Skeletal Tracking, Real-Time Motion Capture.

*i.postimg.cc/tTdvKnsS/3.png

3D Motion Controlled Gaming - Turn your HONOR View20 into a motion-controlled gaming console. Its 3D camera allows you to play 3D motion games like never before.

*i.postimg.cc/2SFqBzBp/4.jpg

3D Shaping - Real-time video retouching is now available on HONOR View20. The 3D camera separates you from the background with multiple retouch levels for the perfect look in any situation.

*i.postimg.cc/gk04s2WW/3D.gif

AI Calorie Counting - Measure food calories by volume with the TOF 3D camera.

*i.postimg.cc/7hq4dTNX/10.jpg

Question: What are all the AI Features available in Honor View20?
Answer:
AI Scene Recognition - AI camera on Honor View20 can recognize 1500 Categories
AI optimization - Can recognize different objects and make optimal adjustments according to 60 different scenarios

*i.postimg.cc/1RM4P9N4/7.jpg

Multiple Scene Recognition - World’s first Dual NPU chipset to recognise Multiple Scene detection in a single pictures
AI Super Night Shot - Incredible 48MP resolution, 4-in-1 superpixels and Artificial Image Stabilization (AIS) allow you to capture the night in a snap.

*i.postimg.cc/7hb4qrpT/2.jpg

AI HDR & AI Zoom - Using its AI smarts, Honor View20 implemented both these features

*i.postimg.cc/mrSXwbjf/Zoom.gif

AI Video Editor Director's Cut - The AI video editor can identify faces and create separate video highlights for individuals.

*i.postimg.cc/HkrtXvC4/AI-Video.gif

AI Objects Identify - Scan and detect objects of interest in a snap

*i.postimg.cc/QxyQ8gWB/13.png

Question: Does the camera outputs of Honor View20 is 12MP?
Answer: Normally you are going to be shooting 48MP images binned down in a 2×2 area to give you 12MP outputs (12MPx4 = 48MP) unless you choose the new AI Clarity mode.
Question: What are the Video shooting capabilities of Honor View20 cameras
Answer: Honor View20 can shoot videos in 1080p@30 & 60 fps and 4K@30fps, While the front camera does the shooting in 1080p@30fps.
Question: Does Honor View20 can shoot 4K@60fps?
Answer: Unfortunately, the Honor View 20 does not currently support 4K@60fps.
Question: Does Honor View20 supports Super Slow Motion?
Answer: Yes! The 720p@960fps Slow motion on HONOR View20 really slows things down so that you see things like never before and capture every breath-taking detail.

*i.postimg.cc/1zzCJkj8/Slowmotion.gif

Question: Does Honor View20 comes with any kind of Image stabilization?
Answer: Honor View20 has inbuilt AI Stabilization.
Question: What are the features of AR Lens in Honor View20?
Answer: Honor View 20 features multiple modes that utilize AR to create GIFs and animated emojis, which the company calls it Qmojis. The multiple modes include – 3D Qmojis, Effects & Backgrounds.
3D Qmojis - The Honor View 20 has various 3D animated emojis named – 3D Qmojis. These animated emojis feature all kinds of animal emoji, which utilize AR to scan your face and record those animated 3D Qmoji videos in 720p resolution.

*i.postimg.cc/hv9tkBxb/Q.png

Effects - The View 20’s 48MP camera also has AR Effects with music-enabled with which you can create GIFs (can be recorded in 16:9 format) and can share them across social media platforms.

*i.postimg.cc/GhKcGzj2/Magic-AR.png

Backgrounds - The View 20 camera can also shoot photos and videos with fancy AR-enabled backgrounds which include several stickers and notable cities monuments.

Continued in next thread...[FAQ] Honor View20 - All you need to know [Continuation]

Hope you all find this FAQ's useful, Thank you for reading

Last edited:
Top Bottom