Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout flings hordes of contestants together online in a mad dash through round after round of escalating chaos until one victor remains! Battle bizarre obstacles, shove through unruly competitors, and overcome the unbending laws of physics as you stumble towards greatness. Leave your dignity at the door and prepare for hilarious failure in your quest to claim the crown!

Massive Online Pandemonium: Dive into a series of ridiculous challenges and wild obstacle courses with masses of other competitors online, all with the hopes of making the cut and advancing to the next round of mayhem.

Buy it here: Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout on Steam

Also, here's some fun game-play I recorded recorded recently:

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Huge drop count in player after the hacked fiasco and everyone jumped ship to Among Us

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Fall Out season 2 starts tomorrow. Get your games in and your level 40.

Got some fun games today, so here is the last video to earmark the end of Fall out Season 1:

Enjoy!

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah this really needs a free phone version to get more popular. Among Us is now viral because it has a phone version.
Well paid version of Among US is also in top 5 of Steam(like Fall Guys was in top 10)

Mobile version with cross-platform play will definitely boost player accessibility though.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have been playing this game regularly but from last 4-5 days, I haven't played single game. When I click ok play button, it's just keep searching and never finds a game. Anyone else facing this issue recently?

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I have been playing this game regularly but from last 4-5 days, I haven't played single game. When I click ok play button, it's just keep searching and never finds a game. Anyone else facing this issue recently?
It happens mostly during the lack of players. I search for a long time when playing late at night. Using a VPN could do the trick.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
It happens mostly during the lack of players. I search for a long time when playing late at night. Using a VPN could do the trick.

Yes, I also face this issue during nights. During day, i could join game in 3-4mins, which i didnt check before posting here.
Two quick questions :
1. They would not ban my account for using VPN?
2. Usually which country you select in VPN?

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Thanks thetechfreak! I started playing in nights now using VPN and the wait time is just 2 mins everytime. Hope they don't ban our account.
No problem. As long as you vpn to only play the game and not buy games for lower price or whatever, you'll be fine.

Top Bottom