Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout flings hordes of contestants together online in a mad dash through round after round of escalating chaos until one victor remains! Battle bizarre obstacles, shove through unruly competitors, and overcome the unbending laws of physics as you stumble towards greatness. Leave your dignity at the door and prepare for hilarious failure in your quest to claim the crown!

Massive Online Pandemonium: Dive into a series of ridiculous challenges and wild obstacle courses with masses of other competitors online, all with the hopes of making the cut and advancing to the next round of mayhem.
Buy it here: Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout on Steam

Also, here's some fun game-play I recorded recorded recently:

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I really don't see the appeal.
Well don't need to know the mechanics much, can jump in. Too much fun with friends, when doing voice chat etc. It does get intense towards the end and during close rounds :D

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
This should have a phone version as well, looks fun though, but the way it looks makes me not try it on PC.

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Huge drop count in player after the hacked fiasco and everyone jumped ship to Among Us

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Fall Out season 2 starts tomorrow. Get your games in and your level 40.

Got some fun games today, so here is the last video to earmark the end of Fall out Season 1:

Enjoy!

papul1993

not a newbie.....
This should have a phone version as well, looks fun though, but the way it looks makes me not try it on PC.
Yeah this really needs a free phone version to get more popular. Among Us is now viral because it has a phone version.

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah this really needs a free phone version to get more popular. Among Us is now viral because it has a phone version.
Well paid version of Among US is also in top 5 of Steam(like Fall Guys was in top 10)

Mobile version with cross-platform play will definitely boost player accessibility though.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk