Facing problem with 'community' DVD...help

gigyaster

Journeyman
Don't know if I'm in the right section to ask this.

Actually I got my copy of digit yesterday but seems the community DVD doesn't run fine. When I put it in the drive the LED in the drive keeps on blinking for about 10 minutes but then goes off. The drive detects the disc but when I manually click autoplay a error message pops up saying that ' D:/ is not a valid Win32 application', even when I click 'open'... the busy sign is shown and the computer hangs....
The problem doesn't arise with 'playware' and 'mindware' DVD. What could be the problem??
Help plzz

Last edited:
OP
G

gigyaster

Journeyman
.....I tried that earlier, but the thing is that though the DVD opens up and shows the content but nothing more then that. I mean I can't open any folder, PC turns slow and after some time it gets to its normal state but again turns slow when I try to open it. It never opens up, I mean the folder in the DVD content does not open up.

What is strange is that the playware and mindware dvd works fine.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
.....I tried that earlier, but the thing is that though the DVD opens up and shows the content but nothing more then that. I mean I can't open any folder, PC turns slow and after some time it gets to its normal state but again turns slow when I try to open it. It never opens up, I mean the folder in the DVD content does not open up.

What is strange is that the playware and mindware dvd works fine.
I suggest that you try playing the DVD with another player (at friends place, perhaps). If it still doesn't work properly, consider contacting Digit and return the disk. They will surely send you a replacement.

Top Bottom