Facing connectivity issues in my LG V20 H918 (T-Mobile US) with Airtel in India

mohit8k

Broken In
Hi guys,
Recently I got my hands on a LG V20 H918 (T-Mobile US). I put my Airtel prepaid sim in it but I am facing connectivity issues. I had factory reset this phone and it was unlocked from the original carrier T-Mobile.
Now after factory reset, I can not connect through 4G data for internet usage. And also when my contacts call me, they get the message that my phone is switched off or out of network area. This call related issue happens frequently but sometimes I do get calls quite fine.

Can someone please help if it is some software related issue or is it something at hardware level? I am technical enough to tinker with custom roms so any level of help will be appreciated

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi guys,
Recently I got my hands on a LG V20 H918 (T-Mobile US). I put my Airtel prepaid sim in it but I am facing connectivity issues. I had factory reset this phone and it was unlocked from the original carrier T-Mobile.
Now after factory reset, I can not connect through 4G data for internet usage. And also when my contacts call me, they get the message that my phone is switched off or out of network area. This call related issue happens frequently but sometimes I do get calls quite fine.

Can someone please help if it is some software related issue or is it something at hardware level? I am technical enough to tinker with custom roms so any level of help will be appreciated
I think you need to flash some custom ROM which is for Asia Pacific. Head over to XDA to know about the same.

Top Bottom