eXeem v0.20 Public Beta Released ! (From :SuprNove.org)

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4inet

In the zone
eXeem™ is a brand new Peer-To-Peer program, which is based on the BitTorrent idea. eXeem™ eliminates the need for trackers as nodes in the program will be taking their role.

*img81.exs.cx/img81/6314/ex12nl.png

eXeem™ also features easy publication of files to the network as well as a rating and comments system. eXeem™ contains NO SPYWARE.

More Information :

Home Page : www.exeem.com (or) Direct Download Link : *www.go4i.net/article409.html ( With More Information & ScreenShots )

The Much Anticipated Release !!!

tuXian

In the zone
thanks a lot m8 for the link.

BTW nothing is happening for me. Is the network still not up? or some other kinda prob?

I dont have a firewall and im neither on a proxy and no NAT.

wORm

Journeyman
thegame_rulez, dont worry, some enterprising person has created eXeem Lite *www.exlite.net/ - eXeem without the cydoor ad/spyware :p

Also I have tried eXeem lite, it is NOT slow, it downloads at 14KBps on my 128k connection

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
ur rite worm..i tried nero 6.6 and i got 15 kbps too in my 128 kbps line..so i guess its not bad..well just a small problem is that whatever i want seems to download supppppppppppppppppppa slow.. :? :x

oh and btw worm..thx for the link.:D

S

sunnydiv

let it have a full launch , exeem is the best.

with the power of torrent network
with ability to add comments
and ofcourse fast

tuXian

In the zone
Yesterday evening itself exeem started to work, no more connection probs. By the grace of God Im getting a speed of 14 on my upto 128 kbps (i.e its about 80 kbps connection-sometimes touches 128) and without using exeem lite.

It was a great experience altogether for. Heres what I noticed:

1. The max no of uers I have seen is about 26,000
2. The list of available downloads is presently small considering Beta hope it becomes huge when launched.
3. There are nearly no uploads. of the 100 MB I downloaded there was a mere upload of 16 kib.
4. The New files feature is just superb.
5. Available categories/sub-cat should be increased.
6. When I tried to publish the Knoppix ebook as a torrent it failed.
7. Theres no virus checking mechanism, they should include an option to select the Antivirus exe file as it is in yahoo and msn msngr file transfers.

Everything aside this looks to be a lot promising than kazaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom