Exclusive Webinar series for Thinkdigit members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabal Pratap

Team Digit
Hi,

On popular demand, we are starting a Webinar series on some of most sought after topics. The first webinar will cover -

Ethical Hacking : 28th September, 1500-1600 Hours ( Register Here )

The webinar will provide a basic understanding of what is involved in ethical hacking. The free Ethical Hacking webinar will enable you to understand:

• Elements of Information Security
  • Security Challenges
  • Effects of Hacking
  • Who is a Hacker?
  • Q&A

These webinars are strictly on First Come First Log In basis. Reserve your Webinar seat now . Click Here to register for the webinars.

Webinar URL: Will be communicated to you via email/phone.

Other Webinars in the Series:

• Online Marketing : 05th October, 1500-1600 Hours
  • Cloud Computing : 12th October, 1500-1600 Hours
  • Android Web Development : 19th October, 1500-1600 Hours

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
nice :).
Try one on, Advance photoshop like( matte painting etc ) :)

One suggestion try to make it from 4:15/30 - 5:30 Cause many of us reach home around 4 from our colleges

aaruni

The Linux Guy
+1 . Try to delay it by a few hours. I reach home at about 3:15. Then I have to fuel up and can be ready by 4:00

OP
P

Prabal Pratap

Team Digit
Thank you for attending thinkdigit Webinar on Ethical Hacking.

We are ready with the next Webinar in this series, which will be on Online Marketing

The webinar is designed for people who have basic knowledge of computers & websites, and have the desire to learn Online Marketing. In this Webinar, we will briefly explain various components of online marketing, including topics such as Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, PPC, Online PR, Online Brand Management, Email Marketing and Web Analytics.

Topics covered:
Introduction to Online Marketing (and its components)
SEO Basics
PPC Basics
Q&A via Twitter

Register Now

OP
P

Prabal Pratap

Team Digit
Android Web Development Webinar is scheduled for 3PM today. Use this link to join-*dvwx.in/andwebde

Hi,

On popular demand, we are starting a Webinar series on some of most sought after topics. The first webinar will cover -

Ethical Hacking : 28th September, 1500-1600 Hours ( Register Here )

The webinar will provide a basic understanding of what is involved in ethical hacking. The free Ethical Hacking webinar will enable you to understand:

• Elements of Information Security
  • Security Challenges
  • Effects of Hacking
  • Who is a Hacker?
  • Q&A

These webinars are strictly on First Come First Log In basis. Reserve your Webinar seat now . Click Here to register for the webinars.

Webinar URL: Will be communicated to you via email/phone.

Other Webinars in the Series:

• Online Marketing : 05th October, 1500-1600 Hours
  • Cloud Computing : 12th October, 1500-1600 Hours
  • Android Web Development : 19th October, 1500-1600 Hours

Theodre

In the zone
I missed the first one and second one :-( And the most saddest thing is i can't attend the 3rd one because i have semester exams on those days :cry:

aaruni

The Linux Guy
@Jackson : you are a bit late. The series is over long back, so no use registering now (i think they even took down the registrations page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom