[Praise] Excellent Service Asus....as always !!!!

bludash

Mark your Mark
Hi just wanted to share my experience with Asus Zenphone warranty. I was always skeptical in claiming warranty repairs for mobile phone as most of the time service center blames water damage and refuses warranty. This time I decided to take a chance with Asus as I had only 12 days left for my warranty to expire.
I noticed a yellow patch on the top left hand side of the screen, also my headphone mic stopped working. I visited the Asus service center in Thane managed by IT Solutions on 10th July , the lady at the counter took the phone and checked for water damage:-? to my relief she said the phone is okay for RMA and initiated a RMA. On 14th I checked my RMA status online and it said product repaired waiting for pickup. I was thrilled by the speedy service they provided. While collecting the phone I checked the RMA sheet for the work done and found out they had replaced the motherboard and LCD scree.
One more reason to cherish being a ASUS Fanboy....hats off keep it up.:clap2::clap2::clap2::doublethumb::doublethumb::doublethumb:

Phenomenal

Broken In
Glad you had a good experience.
Please also share : where & when you got it from,service centre location,timings,contact nos,any weblinks,email id,forums - if you have these so that others can benefit :)

izn

Right off the assembly line
Wow, great service from ASUS, Replacing motherboard and screen for an almost year old phone is very promising.:)

OP
B

bludash

Mark your Mark
That's correct izn, replacing the main components of almost a year old phone is a great service !!!!!
As suggested by Phenomenal please find the details of the service center below....

Regenersis India Limited
IT System Solution,
Office No.13, 1st Floor,
Amriteshwar Niwas,
Mahagiri, Koliwada,
CIDCO Road,
Thane West
022-65111232 (working phone)/022-25396945 (never answered) /9820669380
10:00 - 6:00 PM.

Top Bottom