Evolution of the storage devices.

game22

Broken In
One thing I’ve learned over the years about Flash drives is that the word crazy is just not crazy enough there. You’ll see the most insane of gadgets popping up every year and this year too, we have seen products which make you go whoaa!

• First in the list is definitely Kingston’s 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive. Yes, it’s 1TB and it’s a USB 3.0 flash drive with speeds of 240MB/s and it means you can carry your entire world in your pocket. So far they seem to be the only company to have this kind of a product.
  • Second in line this year, would be dual USB drives that fits Android smartphones and tablets. Strontium, Kingston, SanDisk, Sony... almost everyone has this. This is a perfect budget offering for smartphones that do not have expandable storage. These Dual USBs fare much better than Bluetooth for data transfer.
  • <<Next Line>> I am amazed at what these companies come up with and am already excited to know what's to come. Anyone with any other inputs here??

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
  • First in the list is definitely Kingston’s 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive. Yes, it’s 1TB and it’s a USB 3.0 flash drive with speeds of 240MB/s and it means you can carry your entire world in your pocket. So far they seem to be the only company to have this kind of a product.

Even 4TB isn't enough for that :lol:

Its better to buy an external 1 TB hdd than a 1 TB pd just because most people tend to borrow a pendrive and you may regret if the person looses it.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Even 4TB isn't enough for that :lol:

Its better to buy an external 1 TB hdd than a 1 TB pd just because most people tend to borrow a pendrive and you may regret if the person looses it.

1 TB 3.0 ext. HDD=MRP :- 4k.
1 TB 3.0 PD= MRP:- 1L 38K.

After buying the 1 TB PD, I will have to carry everything I own on the PD because I will be homeless.(My dad will kick me out.)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1 TB 3.0 ext. HDD=MRP :- 4k.
1 TB 3.0 PD= MRP:- 1L 38K.

After buying the 1 TB PD, I will have to carry everything I own on the PD because I will be homeless.(My dad will kick me out.)
:rofl:

a 4 TB external hdd costs 11k, I can have like 50 TB storage in 1.4 lakh

HBK007

Journeyman
Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 128GB flash drive review - Final words and conclusion
That is a good and strange option....
1. According to [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] 's point pd's are for sharing and borrowing data. 128 GB will be useless.
2. There speeds are not mind blowing and I agree that USB 3.0 has come a long way but it still can't replace the SATA /Thunderbolt/10 gigabit Ethernet interfaces for storage.

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
that is a good and strange option....
1. According to [mention=145143]saiyangoku[/mention] 's point pd's are for sharing and borrowing data. 128 tb will be useless.
2. There speeds are not mind blowing and i agree that usb 3.0 has come a long way but it still can't replace the sata /thunderbolt/10 gigabit ethernet interfaces for storage.

128 tb ??

Top Bottom