EVGA Batman: Arkham City Cards

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
Hmm, that was the sole reason i went for ASUS 560ti instead of EVGA 560ti...EVGA is a great manufacturer(infact, best in north america) but for those double lifetime warranties to reach asia, is a dream:lol:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You still dont get A1/2/3/4/R cards here. K1 is two years warranty if purchased after 1/1/1 and ET/ER/T1/TR is also 2 years warranty.

I believe if you register the Maximum graphics 560 Ti cards, you should be getting 10 years warranty directly from EVGA Europe. BUT AFAIK shipping is AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE both ways.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I believe if you register the Maximum graphics 560 Ti cards, you should be getting 10 years warranty directly from EVGA Europe. BUT AFAIK shipping is AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE both ways.

Yes it is. So, it have no practical profit. As for the time being we should avoid eVga in the hope that someday they will extend their direct service to India.:-?

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
Nope...this is only a ARKHUM CITY themed card ...EVGA is not giving the actual game:sad::lol:

EVGA | Intelligent Innovation :yeahright:

Open the above evga link, it says *GAME NOT INCLUDED on the right corner

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
The game is free for all GTX 560 or higher cards, EVGA or not, from participating retailers, purchased after a set date.

Get Batman Arkham City Free With The Purchase Of Any Qualifying NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card - GeForce

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
Yes, the game indeed is free but as said above it isn't included with this specific gtx 580 which is quite evident from the EVGA microsite:duh2:

PS:Indian versions of the gtx 560ti and above are offering BATMAN:ARKHUM CITY for free?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
no.

that batman edition is valid for Arkham City. Just make sure you buy it from a participating retailer, which means online shopping from outside this country.

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
I guess now that nvidia has partnered up with game developers like EA and EIDOS...not to forget "the way its meant to be played" thingy on many titles.

I got my asus 560ti from states and yeah it is shipped with a free copy of the game(10 more days until i finally get it)...Sadly, india don't get this after we pay fat moolahs for a gpu:x

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I guess now that nvidia has partnered up with game developers like EA and EIDOS...not to forget "the way its meant to be played" thingy on many titles.

I got my asus 560ti from states and yeah it is shipped with a free copy of the game(10 more days until i finally get it)...Sadly, india don't get this after we pay fat moolahs for a gpu:x

Actually yes, this is really sad - the bundle versions cost quite a bit more in India whereas game bundles are actually considered standard in a lot of foreign countries.

I remember many years ago I had a GeForce card purchased from Taiwan and it came with three free games, AquaMark and a subscription to Lineage II, which was one of the most popular MMORPGs out at that time. The same card in India did not have any of these bonuses.

Even more recently, I remember a Sparkle GeForce card that was supposed to come with a voucher for downloading StarCraft II, and even Pakistani gamers got this voucher. I never recalled any Indian site talking about it though (or even forum threads).

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
The bundled versions cost a bit more here because the games themselves are much cheaper than in other countries.

Top Bottom