ERGO 525 gaming mouse + Steel pad QCK for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
I want to sell my ergo 525 gaming mouse and the steel pad qck. Both of them are really good gaming products.

for info about the mouse visit:
www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Genius_Ergo_525_Gaming_Mouse/551-74063-557.html

expected price:

Mouse with pad bundle: Rs1200.

Pad only : Rs400

Mouse only : Rs1000

i had recently applied four pad surfer all round's to the mouse to increase the smootheness with the mouse pad so the bundle will be a great buy.

the mouse+pad combo was purchased online in feb 2007 for Rs.2800
and has around8 months of warranty left. if any problem occurs the dealer is going to replace the mouse+pad combo with a new one.

for pictures visit:

*in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ambar_ac...=&.done=*in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Last edited:
OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
delhi...i can ship to any place...but will have to charge the shipping cost ....also if u want u can get it picked by a contact of urs :D

rock_raghav

Broken In
me 2 in del.....bt d price u r askin is 2 high.....quote me ur final price n den i'll tel ya....btw for ur info....microsoft cordless keyboard and mouse combo is available for 1600.....and for logitech its 1450.....i guess u r getin my point dude....so plz quote a reasonabl price.....

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
sory dood the lowes ti can go is 1200/- not less than tht..an smbdy else has alredy quoted tht price...so ull have to wait if i dont strike a deal wid him...:)

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
axe0911 said:
hey i only want the mat ...plzz give the final prize...n i live in delhi ..thanx..:D

guys the combo is up for sale for a cost of 1.2k please pm me if intrested....this is the final price and i cant go below tht.

...more over i dont think @axe0911 ur ever gonna pay me for the mat cheerz!!:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi ambar
got ur pms
sorry Ambar, I was out of town with no Internet connection...is the mouse still available? I wanna buy it..with pad 1200/- right?
Also PM me ur addr..

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys i'd suggest u get a wireless keyboard+mouse set from logitech for 1200 or from microsoft for 1500. the mouse is good enough has 5ms response time and is wireless just saying

gannu_rox

In the zone
entrana said:
guys i'd suggest u get a wireless keyboard+mouse set from logitech for 1200 or from microsoft for 1500. the mouse is good enough has 5ms response time and is wireless just saying

Dude... Dun crap others' sale... By puttin such posts...

U think all o us're nutwits not to know abt the deal??? And u think dat mouse being bundled will be comparable with d ergo u're sellin???

U newbie... Beta take care n dun do dat again...

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
@Kniwor
entrana is new here , plz don't track him down and beat...he deserves a 2nd chance.

BTW I am in Thane, mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom