Entry Level Gaming PC under 30K

OP
virajdx

virajdx

Broken In
I am getting wd blue 1tb 7200rpm for 3.5k
Do i take it or get wd cavier ?whats the difference?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
WD Cavier is common brand name,Blue,green.black,red are various series of this common brand name.e.g.WD Cavier Blue is 7200rpm hdd while WD Cavier green is 5400rpm hdd.

OP
virajdx

virajdx

Broken In
Mr supermodertor sir and my friends pls guide and suggest budget gaming laptop
Budget -100k
I had a look on the hp omen and dell inspiron 15 7000 series i7
Hp omen very poor build quality and only thing i liked about that laptop was the screen while on the other hand dell inspiron has solid build ,great battery backup and only thing it has i a quite dim and kind of poor screen i gues.So pls guide me on the above topic of buying which laptop and why

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Budget -100k
Hp omen very poor build quality and only thing i liked about that laptop was the screen while on the other hand dell inspiron has solid build ,great battery backup and only thing it has i a quite dim and kind of poor screen i gues.So pls guide me on the above topic of buying which laptop and why
Skip buying laptop from India. Buy one which has a GTX 1060 6GB from newegg, amazon or xoticpc with global warranty.

Reactions: nac

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
where can i find this case at this price in hyderabad?

can you list other good cases at this price available in hyderabad?
It's available from mdcomputers at the above price.
Another case which is available at 3.7k in CTC, Hyderabad is Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5. This is available at Shwetha Computers. Ask for Moolchand there, he will help you buddy.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

r2d3

Right off the assembly line
It's available from mdcomputers at the above price.
Another case which is available at 3.7k in CTC, Hyderabad is Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5. This is available at Shwetha Computers. Ask for Moolchand there, he will help you buddy.

ive been trying to buy D-Shield case for some time .. it is out of stock at mdcomputers .. they also charge Rs.500 to ship it

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -100k
Go to Xoticpc.com and look for a laptop that offers international warranty and buy from them.

ezio16

Journeyman
@bssunilreddy Need a help between deciding these two HDDs.

WD 2 TB Blue - WD20EZRZ - 5400 rpm
Seagate Barracuda 2 TB - ST2000DM006 - 7200 rpm (Little worried about Seagate's reliability)

Gonna use it for Media storage only.
Need suggestions.

Top Bottom