Entry Level Gaming PC under 30K

OP
virajdx

virajdx

Broken In
The price of zotac gtx 1050 ti is 16.8 k while you mr bssunnilreddy sir have given price 11.9k so should i aim at 11.9k at bargain on lamington road and which shops should i go to for that price

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thats what i am asking,what price should i aim for while bargaining?11.9k?
Tell them 11.5k is the max you will give. If they can't match your price, walk over to other shop or order from GRAPHICS CARD
You searched for 1050ti - Prime ABGB.com
Graphic Cards

Prefer the cheapest one from Asus (3), Zotac (2+3), Gigabyte (3), MSI (3), EVGA(3) in that order. Brackets denotes warranty in years

OP
virajdx

virajdx

Broken In
IMG_20170707_144945.jpg
Prime abgb quotation

OP
virajdx

virajdx

Broken In
Bought the pc without hdd for around 40k
R5 1500x
Zotac 1050 ti oc
Asus prime b350 plus
Corsair vengeance lpx 8gb
Antec 450w psu
Zebronics cabinet
I Heartly thank all of you for assisting me and making me buy the best i could.I very happy today about getting my own rig but kind of just worried on that antec psu and hope it works fine.Love you all and god bless you all!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
There is only 1 thing itching me.My antec power supply is ok for the build right
According to this below review, Antec VP450 is a great PSU.
Antec VP450 Power Supply Review - Hardware Secrets
Antec VP450P 450W Power Supply Review - the budget performer - iLLGaming
Amazon.in: K10's review of Antec VP450P 450W Power Supply

By the way, Congrats on buying a Ryzen Gaming Rig. Happy Gaming...

Johnsonprabu

Broken In
Bought the pc without hdd for around 40k
R5 1500x
Zotac 1050 ti oc
Asus prime b350 plus
Corsair vengeance lpx 8gb
Antec 450w psu
Zebronics cabinet
I Heartly thank all of you for assisting me and making me buy the best i could.I very happy today about getting my own rig but kind of just worried on that antec psu and hope it works fine.Love you all and god bless you all!

Please provide cost of each component and what model is the pc case ?

Guys I have bought nd gathered the following items before gst what i need is now a pc case please suggest a good pc case under 2000 will be buying case tmw or sunday I'm from Chennai

Mb asrock b250m pro4 -6300
Ram dolgix 8gb ddr4 2400 -2800
Kb & mouse gamidas ares eseesntial rgb combo -999
Psu artis vip gold 500w -1699
Cpu intel G4560 -4450
Monitor lg 22mp58vq bought last year for 7500
Rgb led with ir n remote -300

and i know prices pre gst of the following items pls update for a better clarity on the prices post gst

Zebronics bijilinew 1900
Circle 819,820,821 2200 -2500
G4560 4100 post gst 4600

Last edited:

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
OP posting the thread with vague details to buying the suggested configuration = 2 days. Super fast op!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Johnsonprabu

Broken In
This the updated price list in Chennai this is inc of gst and incomplete rates will be updated later ! Keep in mind that these are the rates quoted by the seller so keep it as a referencereference base price for all and u can get it even lower by bargaining and visting other stores !

*www.deltapage.com/content/price.htm

For people in Mumbai region can check in lamington road and create an updated price list and in Delhi too members if often visit nehru place update price list since cost to cost is now not regularly updating price list ! People in Bangalore can check their areas and also post their price list

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Please provide cost of each component and what model is the pc case ?

Guys I have bought nd gathered the following items before gst what i need is now a pc case please suggest a good pc case under 2000 will be buying case tmw or sunday I'm from Chennai

Ram dolgix 8gb ddr4 2400 -2800
Psu artis vip gold 500w -1699
Zebronics bijilinew 1900
Circle 819,820,821 2200 -2500

Why would anybody buy these components? :facepalm:

OP
virajdx

virajdx

Broken In
I got both r5 1500x n asus motherboard from computer selection at 23k.I had cheapest pricing of the motherboard about 8.3-8.5k

Top Bottom