Enter E-gpv Controller not vibrating ,windows- 7 :(

the10karan

Broken In
I bought enter e-gpv gamepad from flipkart and it is working i can play games but it is not vibrating...When i went to devices and printers,it's drivers are not showing..I even installed the cd which i got with it..please help,i want to play games with vibrations...:(

OP
T

the10karan

Broken In
install drivers in "XP/Vista Compatibility mode"

try the driver from here

Support

Thanks s1800rpm for your help,i have downloaded the drivers but it is still not vibrating.But this time the problem is not with the drivers,my gamepad is a defective one.I put my ear close to the gamepad and it was making weird sounds at vibration test.I have replaced it on flipkart.Once again thank you,and others too.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
make sure you uninstall the default driver that Windows 7 installs & after that install the gamepads' driver.

Also, I'd recommend XBOX 360 controller, it worth the money, you'll fall in love with the analog triggers in racing games. And theres no hassle with drivers/compatibility with games, as it works out of box in most the AAA titles.

edit: If you're playing new game, the vibration may not work because the dev didnt design the game with generic gamepads in mind.

For the vibration to work, or even the gamepad, you need to use XBOX controller emulator.

*code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list

7shivam9

Broken In
hey ,I have the same controller It Vibrates when I play Most wanted 2012 !
Try playing any Racing Game or Just Run some Gamepad tests.

- Btw When I start GTA IV with that controller the camera angle gets faced to the SKY . and i can see only Nicko's legs and when I move r-stick to see around it get back to the same position.

Top Bottom