ennyah or transcend mp3 flash drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
plz help me out ppl...i am confused...transcend 256mb mp3 flash drive costs me about 3.5k and ennyah abt 3k...which do u ppl suggest? anyone facing probs wid either of the two??? which one do ya recommend???

Sourabh

Laptoping
where are u getting it from?

as far as they give 1 yr warranty everythings fine

get it from a good source and just check whether its unused

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
If u want audio quality with good looks then it has be to ennyah ! Transcend is also right up there with Ennyah, but i prefer the Ennyah over it anytime.

PS: I am guessing that you wanted a comparision between the Transcend Jetflash series and the Ennyah Digisound series.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
My frnd has Ennyah, it has gr8 sound quality, but it started giving him problem after 1 yr warranty period. I think u shud go for Transcend since they offer 3 yrs warranty and difference shud not be that huge in the audio quality of the two

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes its 3 years warranty wid transcend and 1 year wid ennyah. yeah... i actually wanted a comparision between transcend jetflash n ennyah digisound. since transcend costs me 500 bucks more so...was just wondering if the extra money is worth it.

allindrome

Journeyman
One of my friends recently purchased a Transcend 128Mb flash mp3 player for 2k and honestly I have found nothing wrong with it.

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
got a transcend jetflash m 256mb....its a good buy i must say! thanx for ur valuable suggestions ppl.

the earphones bundled are quite good for that kinda small thingy! the player runs for 8 to 9 hours on battery as claimed! the only con is that there is no display. but then at this rate i cudn't get an mp3 player wid display. so ppl out there to buy a flash mp3 player, do give this product a look.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
infra_red_dude said:
got a transcend jetflash m 256mb....its a good buy i must say! thanx for ur valuable suggestions ppl.

the earphones bundled are quite good for that kinda small thingy! the player runs for 8 to 9 hours on battery as claimed! the only con is that there is no display. but then at this rate i cudn't get an mp3 player wid display. so ppl out there to buy a flash mp3 player, do give this product a look.

The enyyah has a display, but i guess you are happy with the transcend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom