Engrossed in PUBG, MP man drinks acid instead of water

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Engrossed in PUBG, MP man drinks acid instead of water - Times of India
Bhopal: Engrossed in playing an online game, a young man from Chhindwara drank acid mistaking it for water and is lucky to have survived. However, doctors said, the man continued to stay glued to his phone even during his recovery.

Dr Manan Gogiya, the doctor who treated the 25-year-old man in Chhindwara said the accident had taken place a month ago, when the man was playing PUBG in his courtyard. “A bottle of acid bottle was kept near him. Busy in the game, he accidentally drank the acid mistaking it for water. His condition deteriorated and he was rushed to Nagpur,” said the doctor.

The youth’s family said they brought him back to Chhindwara when his condition worsened. They do not want him identified. Dr Gogiya operated on him. “There were ulcers in his stomach that had created an obstruction. When his condition did not improve in Nagpur, his family brought him back here. He was not able to eat anything and lost 5-6 kilograms in just a few days,” said Gogiya.

The man was operated on February 19. He is married and has a daughter. “Now, he is well and has regained weight. His stitches were removed on March 3,” the doctor said.

Dr Gogiya remarked that he initially did not believe that something like this could happen. “But even during treatment, he was busy playing some or the other game on his phone. And when he was not playing games, he would be watching movies on his phone,” he said.

:lol: now that's some real "game power" :lol:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Does anyone remember how children were falling from rooftops when Shaktimaan was airing?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Why do people keep Acid bottles out in the open ?

I remember my neighbor drinking parachute oil kept in bottle from fridge instead of water.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Does anyone remember how children were falling from rooftops when Shaktimaan was airing?
Also,that was only in North. In south India, kids were taking off from the roof In hope one of the power ranger will come and catch them, so I have heard from one of the south Indian colleague.

Top Bottom