Elysium

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
First Photo of Neill Blomkamp has come up in IMDB it stars Matt Damon, Jodie Foster and others. Neill Blomkamp is the same director who gave us District 9 ;)

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjM5MTAzMzg1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk2ODAxOA@@._ V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg

Also there was one video released about a year ago.. but nothing was said about a movie or the clip, but everyone said it might be the footage for Blomkamp's next movie. I had seen it that time and after some searching I found it again :p

Youtube Video
[YOUTUBE]L-IQdQYTBKU[/YOUTUBE]
Plot from wiki.

In the year 2159, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy "Coordinators," people who can afford bio-genetical engineering, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, built by the Armadyne Corporation, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes, a hard government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That doesn’t stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky ex-con Max is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds.

@mods: if you feel its too early to discuss about this movie then please lock this thread.

Last edited:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Whatever that thing is reminds me of Cloverfield!
Oh wait, may be its the hand-held camera!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
[YOUTUBE]CXpuRIZzJog[/YOUTUBE]

This movie reminds me of the game.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
oohh..District 9 was good movie...and the plot of this one looks good too...lets see how it pans out

Top Bottom