Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion problem

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys I was just playing this game and it was working fine but now something has gone wrong and my character is walking dead slow I mean slower than an ant and don't sprint at all. No I am not in stealth mode.
Please give solution if you know.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I have Xbox 360 controller which is connected all the time. So whats the solution ??
Also could you please give some links for the problem ??

cyn!de

Broken In
Yup, the problem is due to jostick, gamepad.
I faced the same issue ,then searched for solution and found that gamepad was the culprit.

cyn!de

Broken In
Remove the controller...
You can get more info on this by reading this
Slow walking - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Neoseeker Forums

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Thanks guys. Removing the controller solved the problem.

Guys which button brings up map in this game ?? You know controls shown in this game are too less.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
how can I heal my horse in combat ?? And if I am not in combat would he heal automatically. I have purchased armor for that horse so a little concerned about him.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
You'll need a healing spell. It's been few years since I played - so I can't recall but early on in the game you get a "heal target" spell/ability. Perhaps that.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
This game is made up of bugs or what ?? Now my character is not leveling up at all. Level progress is showing filled up bar and I have killed numerous foes and also have skilled up but I don't level up at all. :(

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Got the solution of previous bug. You have to sleep to level up. When I slept and woke up I got a level up and then I slept again and another level up. My two level ups were pending because of that. Also you have to sleep on a rented bed in your manor.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Got the solution of previous bug. You have to sleep to level up. When I slept and woke up I got a level up and then I slept again and another level up. My two level ups were pending because of that. Also you have to sleep on a rented bed in your manor.

Actually, the game's tutorial lets you know that you need to sleep to level up. The first time you hit max exp for a level , a pop-up should have informed you regarding the "Sleep to level up" feature. Surprised you missed that o_O

Btw, hope you know that Quest rewards are scaled to your level. If you are at level 10 , and you finish a quest , you get a level 10 version of the reward (for example a dagger with 5pts/sec poison damage). If you were at level 30 when you did the quest , then the dagger would have 30 pts/sec poison damage.

Fortunately, there's a mod that fixes it. It always gives you the maxed out version of the reward regardless of your current level. Highly recommend you use this.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Well, you can use the Deadly Reflex mod (changes the fighting style drastically with beheadings and stuff. You'll go WTF when you see heads flying after headshots with your bow).

Or just refer to this link balloffire'soblivionmodlist - ballofflame

Top Bottom