Einstein's gravitational waves 'seen' from black holes

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes,but that still doesn't change the fact that as of now there is no "credible challenge" to LIGO findings.From the same article link you posted:
Until this finishes playing out, we won't know, but this is what scientific progress unfolding looks like!
What it means is that unless one is qualified enough to challenge LIGO findings,all others(aka people like you & me) should assume LIGO findings to be correct until proven otherwise credibly(aka via a research paper in reputed scientific journals & some reputed mainstream print media).

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Yes,but that still doesn't change the fact that as of now there is no "credible challenge" to LIGO findings.From the same article link you posted:

What it means is that unless one is qualified enough to challenge LIGO findings,all others(aka people like you & me) should assume LIGO findings to be correct until proven otherwise credibly(aka via a research paper in reputed scientific journals & some reputed mainstream print media).

Uh when was i saying that i was not believing in it? Read my posts again. I only guessed there is a high chance of noise error and then found out that some physicists actually saw that there is noise indeed. I think you read the sentences automatically posted by Xenforo in the "links" and misinterpreted my comments.

Top Bottom