Edifier DA 5000 Pro or Sony DAV DZ350?

mdminhaj88

Right off the assembly line
Dear all, planning to buy an used 5.1 for my large room. Stuck between dz350 and da 5000 Pro.
Please suggest which one should i go with. Only people with good audio knowledge suggest please.

OP
mdminhaj88

mdminhaj88

Right off the assembly line
Dear all, planning to buy an used 5.1 for my large room. Stuck between dz350 and da 5000 Pro.
Please suggest which one should i go with. Only people with good audio knowledge suggest please.
Also i would appreciate if someone explains how one is better than the other in terms of specifications.

mitraark

Decrepit
Ex-DA5000 Pro owner here. Sound quality was great, but it was Too big, even for my 14x14 room. Could barely use a tover 20% volume. And due to its large size, the bass seemed less sharp than i would prefer. Sold the thing (for a profit!) for a 2.1 setup.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ex-DA5000 Pro owner here. Sound quality was great, but it was Too big, even for my 14x14 room. Could barely use a tover 20% volume. And due to its large size, the bass seemed less sharp than i would prefer. Sold the thing (for a profit!) for a 2.1 setup.
Offtopic:
Hi! If you don't mind telling then could you please tell what 2.1 setup you are using?

mitraark

Decrepit

*www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-Soundsticks-III-Multimedia/dp/B0042F3K9W​

Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1

Its decent in quality as well as an eye catcher on the table. Got it at an absurdly low price of Rs 7200 from Flipkart.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

*www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-Soundsticks-III-Multimedia/dp/B0042F3K9W​

Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1

Its decent in quality as well as an eye catcher on the table. Got it at an absurdly low price of Rs 7200 from Flipkart.
Nice, how big are they?

Top Bottom