Earthing & Motherboard connection ?? ( Need your advice plz )

Maxfan

Right off the assembly line
Hello !!

It is very serious problem which I have been facing from long time.Please give me advice because it is very serious issue for me(may be not for u).

Guys !! Every a few days my motherboard stop working.I go to service center and they replace or repair it.after that its works very smooth for few days and again it's stuck.

I have asked to the technician guy at motherboard service center he said you might have electric issue or power supply problem.than i call to electrician he check all plug and switch in computer board.he replied earthing and all other thing are working well.also i have checked my power supply but it is also working great.(even electric company man also check he also said no issue with lighting in home)

so guys can you anyone tell what is the problem?? why my pc stop working??

P.S : I use to plug my pc cable directly to wall board .not using any spike guard or surge protector or UPS.I had a earthing problem in home but i fixed it.

Please I need your help.

My Rig:

Amd cpu fx 8350
Asus motherboard m5a97 evo r2.0
corsair ram 8gb ddr-3 1600mhz
seagate hdd 1tb sata
cooler master smps extreme 700w
zotac pci 1gbddr5 gtx 650ti
circle cabinate

maheshn

Journeyman
Hello !!

It is very serious problem which I have been facing from long time.Please give me advice because it is very serious issue for me(may be not for u).

Guys !! Every a few days my motherboard stop working.I go to service center and they replace or repair it.after that its works very smooth for few days and again it's stuck.

I have asked to the technician guy at motherboard service center he said you might have electric issue or power supply problem.than i call to electrician he check all plug and switch in computer board.he replied earthing and all other thing are working well.also i have checked my power supply but it is also working great.(even electric company man also check he also said no issue with lighting in home)

so guys can you anyone tell what is the problem?? why my pc stop working??

P.S : I use to plug my pc cable directly to wall board .not using any spike guard or surge protector or UPS.I had a earthing problem in home but i fixed it.

Please I need your help.

My Rig:

Amd cpu fx 8350
Asus motherboard m5a97 evo r2.0
corsair ram 8gb ddr-3 1600mhz
seagate hdd 1tb sata
cooler master smps extreme 700w
zotac pci 1gbddr5 gtx 650ti
circle cabinate

Hello

Two things I recommend are (1) getting a good brand UPS and (2) getting a better power supply. The particular Cooler Master model you mention is not known to be a good one. read this thread for more info:

*forum.digit.in/power-supply-cabinets-mods/184285-psu-suggestion-list-2015-q2.html

With regards...

Good luck.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Get the following components and get your house wiring checked for any earthing.

Seasonic S12II 520w -4800,
APC 1100VA UPS -5500.
TOTAL -10,300.

OP
M

Maxfan

Right off the assembly line
Everyone Thank you for your valuable advice

I have checked earthing It is fine in the home.And recently I have purchased 'belkin surge protector'.now pc working well. and sorry I don't have enough budget to buy new thing now but keep in mind your valuable advice

Top Bottom