Earphones ~2k

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
My KZ ATE is almost gone due to my super rough usage and now I'm looking for an upgrade

Suggest me earphones around 2k which can be considered a good upgrade over KZ ATE.

PS - I've used ES18, KZ ED2, KZ ED8, KZ ED10 and currently on KZ ATE

Mic is necessary and it should be able to handle rough usage (I sometiems sleep on my earphones so there's that)

Also, it should not be too lightweight.

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
SoundMagic E10S have been upgraded to include angular 3.5mm jack which was the only shortcoming of the previous iteration. Sound is ery detailed and punchy along with great audio separation. These are high end earphones. SoundMAGIC E10S wins whathifi 5 times in a row & also received good review on stuff & digit.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
SoundMagic E10S have been upgraded to include angular 3.5mm jack which was the only shortcoming of the previous iteration. Sound is ery detailed and punchy along with great audio separation. These are high end earphones. SoundMAGIC E10S wins whathifi 5 times in a row & also received good review on stuff & digit.
So E10S>Brainwavz Delta?

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
I don't think there is any other iem better than e10 in terms of sound and build quality under 2k.
My e10 is on its 3 year mark.

Top Bottom