Earn Money through blogging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,

How can we earn money through bloggin? I know one method tht is google Adsense but i dont beleive it will help a user to earn 40,000......There must be other ways also......so just want to know!

thnks

mrintech

Technomancer
Here are some sites that you wanna refer:

1. *www.rosswalker.co.uk/adsense_top10/

2. *www.kontera.com/in-text-advertising/ & *publishers.kontera.com/

3. *payperpost.com/ and *www.sponsoredreviews.com/ (Remember Google may ban your site from search results as well as Adsense Account, if you use these 2 service TOO much. As it is considered link selling. Moderate usage is allowed)

4. Search for various popular affiliate networks also.

there is this thing from 9dot9 media called www.createonlinebuzz.com but the service has not yet been activated. My blog (see my profile) has been valued at around Rs. 300 per post.
Please elaborate, what does this mean: Service is Deactive.

Last edited:
well, they have just sent invites for joining and you can now freely register there as an advertiser or as a blogger. But the service has not yet begun.

Anyway, why are those two sites considered link selling ?

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
So the service is same like PayperPost and Sponsored Reviews?

Or simply they wanna add a batch of 9dot9 media in your site/blog and will pay you for whatever you post?

mrintech

Technomancer
Again that service is Paid Link Service. Moderate usage will be good, TOO much use will result in BAN from almost all search engine and AD account

One way to avoid this (though not 100% guaranteed):
Not all paid links violate our guidelines. Buying and selling links is a normal part of the economy of the web when done for advertising purposes, and not for manipulation of search results. Links purchased for advertising should be designated as such. This can be done in several ways, such as:

* Adding a rel="nofollow" attribute to the <a> tag
* Redirecting the links to an intermediate page that is blocked from search engines with a robots.txt file

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
I am noob in Wordpress Template and CSS editing. Sorry can't help with that. I think in the HTML editor while writing such posts we have to add that nofollow thing, so that google bots don't follow that particular post

Also you got your blog here: *thesmallerbang.wordpress.com/

Forget it about earning Money via these Link selling services, it's also against Wordpress TOS. For more, e-mail the Wordpress team and get similar reply

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
Paid Blogs.It never works in a long run.Never.
Rather aim high and strive to be a freelancer writer.
Only when each and every post you made are paid. Rest if you make 1 paid post after 10 normal posts than no matter at all ;)

~thnks dude
and hey can i get the link

*payperpost.com/ and *www.sponsoredreviews.com/ (Remember Google may ban your site from search results as well as Adsense Account, if you use these 2 service TOO much. As it is considered link selling. Moderate usage is allowed)

But for this your blog must contain original and quality posts and the blog must be 90+ days older ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom