EA Sports announced Cricket 07!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
I m on verge of Nervous Breakdown...:p

Theres Height of Patience..my PC has made me crossed every barrier..;)

hehe...that was slightly exaggerated....Performance is kinda okie...i have this habit of reinstalling windows ever month...so theres no clutter..and its works fair..!!

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Dipen01 said:
I m on verge of Nervous Breakdown...:p

Theres Height of Patience..my PC has made me crossed every barrier..;)

hehe...that was slightly exaggerated....Performance is kinda okie...i have this habit of reinstalling windows ever month...so theres no clutter..and its works fair..!!
It's a very good habit Dipen.Bcoz I also have this habit. :D

danantha

Broken In
when is demo for cricket releasing. I am eagerly waiting for criclet 2007. May be this time sachin's (Even all the player's) face will be good

danantha

Broken In
Anyone who has an update

Hi guys why no posts in this forum. Any one know when it is going to be released in India.

I try to upload some screenshots of cricket07(I got that form IGN), but there is some problem which says it cannot accept the picture's resolution and i dont know how to decrease the resolution. Anyone who knows that can put some screen shots in this forum or let me how to do that.

The screenshots are nice and even Australians are with their updated wardrobe of baggy green(To be introduced from jan 07) in cricket 07.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: Anyone who has an update

danantha said:
Hi guys why no posts in this forum. Any one know when it is going to be released in India.

I try to upload some screenshots of cricket07(I got that form IGN), but there is some problem which says it cannot accept the picture's resolution and i dont know how to decrease the resolution. Anyone who knows that can put some screen shots in this forum or let me how to do that.

The screenshots are nice and even Australians are with their updated wardrobe of baggy green(To be introduced from jan 07) in cricket 07.

Upload the screenshots on imageshack and post the forum codes here.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Indyan said:
I do :D
Its too bad that BLIC 99 wont work on XP :(
Hey Indyan...I had once its tweak to run on XP...let me find in a day or two for you If I could...otherwise contact Codemasters...I got a reply from them on how to run BLC 99 on XP!

Ok Indyan finally found the patch page: *www.geocities.com/cricketgames2004/blcfaq.htm#1

Download BLC 99 XP patch from here!

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
And before you find your CD..I am already installing my copy! Hope somebody release a patch for Vista too...because even in the near future...chance for a good worth buying Cricket game looks remote! :D

Cricket is Crap...... They dont spend much time and resources on cricket. Because very few poeple play cricket. I'm much more satisfied playin EA's NHL 07!!!! It rocks..... 9/10....

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Two videos from wwwgametrailers.com if u have not yet seen

*trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_cricket07.wmv
*trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_cricket07_2.wmv

SolidSnake

Broken In
Playing Cricket on PC/Console sucks....there is no sense of playing. Best thing to do is Doston ko bulaaon aur Bade se Ground mein jaakar Cricket khelo.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Saare dost ek time par free nahi hote bandhu , busy life. Thats y ppl are playing computer game or otherwise playing with the friends for real is the best thing. The time when ppl were free to get together and play is gone.
life sucks. I don't remember my little cousin go out and play cricket with his friends like i did. Tutions and everything , we are living like machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom