E51 Brand New with Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
My friend got a Bday gift a Nokia E51 purchased from Mobile Shop...

he didnt liked the set and wants to see it... please let me know if anyone is interested to buy the same. The cost price on the bill on 21st April was 11600...

Please let me know what u can offer...

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
It is Black... complete black with shiny finish...

can ship outside but buyer will have to bare the shipping chargers

gopz

In the zone
whats the final price he is looking at? I might find a buyer for you... If a reasonable discount is offered...otherwise he would rather buy it from a store

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i need a price from u... willing to see it around 10600-11k ... it is not even used a single sec... not even inserted the SIM to try that

gopz

In the zone
So I have a question...why would anyone buy from you for 11k when they can buy it from a store for a few hundreds more? I dont intend to lowball but from a buyers' perspective there needs to be something that would attract

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
9K at the max is what anybody would be willing for a 2nd hand phone. The moment the box is opened, the selling value takes a hit. Used or unused does not matter.

Advise him to sell it off quickly, with the phone prices falling monthly, the 11K pricetag may well become history soon.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Just talked to my shopkeeper where i bought my mobile from and he said he will pay me between 10500 -11k ... i will sell that today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom