D

Deleted member 118788

Re: E3 2014 Discussion thread

Far Cry 4 looks ****ing awesome. Can't wait for it.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I didnt watch the stream yesterday but something related to PS3/4 happened? And it was getting discussed a lot.. what was it?

Not much about ps3 . Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne ( from Dark Souls series developer) , new Ratchet and Clanck , Infamous SS DLC was announced as ps4 exclusive along with Last of US PS4 release date .

snap

Lurker

*docs.google.com/document/d/1lpJLzCVgRwS_1NfFwgcIrGTaJ9jHPThaDSKwPO_SrRs/preview?sle=true&pli=1

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Man , October is filled with games after games .

List of games in October, 2014
Grand Theft Auto V
Battlefield Hardline
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Evolve
Alien: Isolation
The Evil Within
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Costume Quest 2

GTAV, Middle Earth and Alien: Isolation are my picks from that list.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

GTAV, Middle Earth and Alien: Isolation are my picks from that list.

No Evil Within , dragon age ? these two are my most anticipated game , Have Faith in Bioware :p . Oh AC unity is also releasing on October , but it will be delayed on PC as usual by 1-2 week .

- - - Updated - - -

*docs.google.com/document/d/1lpJLzCVgRwS_1NfFwgcIrGTaJ9jHPThaDSKwPO_SrRs/preview?sle=true&pli=1

thanks man :)

- - - Updated - - -

thanks man :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

No Evil Within , dragon age ? these two are my most anticipated game , Have Faith in Bioware :p . Oh AC unity is also releasing on October , but it will be delayed on PC as usual by 1-2 week .

I didn't get excited by DA Inquisition. And Evil Within is that kinda game which I might play during the drought period next year (April-Oct).

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

DAMN YOU E3, probably the most epic E3 in my lifetime so far! THAT MANY EPIC GAMES!! THEM GRAPHICS !! THEM GAMEPLAY

DIE WALLET DIIEEE...:punch::pullhair::banghead:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

DAMN YOU E3, probably the most epic E3 in my lifetime so far! THAT MANY EPIC GAMES!! THEM GRAPHICS !! THEM GAMEPLAY

DIE WALLET DIIEEE...:punch::pullhair::banghead:

Assassin's Creed Unity was the best looking game in E3, and Ubi's conference was the most exciting. And I'm guessing my R9 280X can't get the job done. (I've never regretted so much for my PC buy. :<)

EA's was the crapiest. I wished MS should've announced GTAV PC and Xbone.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

^^ AC unity, naaah, not the best looking IMO, FC4, MG, Cod AW, Hardline was no slouch c'mon

wait... did i mention Witcher3, it seemed it once installed, you will hear screams of agony and pain coming from your PC, specially where the GPU is.

280X is more than capable at 1080p till crysis4

Also change your forum name maybe? ;)

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

My most awaited list Witcher 3, DA Inquisition, AC Unity. Any speculations on the sys requirements? Will this go the Watch Dogs way? At least I have high hopes for Witcher 3 to be a polished game as it is already delayed to iron out the bugs.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

^^ AC unity, naaah, not the best looking IMO, FC4, MG, Cod AW, Hardline was no slouch c'mon

wait... did i mention Witcher3, it seemed it once installed, you will hear screams of agony and pain coming from your PC, specially where the GPU is.

280X is more than capable at 1080p till crysis4

Also change your forum name maybe? ;)

I felt AC: Unity's crowd, the animations, man weren't they kool as hell. I literally jazzed (yeah, you know ;)) seeing those moves. It was all very, very well done. It might be Watch_Dogs all are over again, but since it's only current-gen, I have hope. And FC4 almost looked the same like FC3, and yeah I forgot about The Witcher 3, which was AMAZING. Kicked DAI in da nutz.

AFAIK, there was no MGSV gameplay, CoD AW and BFH (BF4 DLC, erh) looked great but not like AC: Unity IMHO (yea, H matters, no fanboyism here).

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

I felt AC: Unity's crowd, the animations, man weren't they kool as hell. I literally jazzed (yeah, you know ;)) seeing those moves. It was all very, very well done. It might be Watch_Dogs all are over again, but since it's only current-gen, I have hope. And FC4 almost looked the same like FC3, and yeah I forgot about The Witcher 3, which was AMAZING. Kicked DAI in da nutz.

AFAIK, there was no MGSV gameplay, CoD AW and BFH (BF4 DLC, erh) looked great but not like AC: Unity IMHO (yea, H matters, no fanboyism here).

close...very close :D ;)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Any sports games???
FIFA 15 pc will have the ignite engine!!! Woo hoo!!! :-D :-D :-D

FIFA --helping PC gamers play at least one game without discrete GPU since ...i don't know how long, lets hope that engine does not ruin it.

Piyush

Lanaya

:lol:

Me waiting only for Doom 4, FC4 and W3 now.

GTA V? Well we all knew it would come to PC at some point of time.. so not so happily shocked I am.

abhidev

Human Spambot

I think this time COD is now up to the mark in terms of graphics, sound and gameplay...this freaking awesome!!!!

[YOUTUBE]kkDv4kus6eo[/YOUTUBE]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

I think this time COD is now up to the mark in terms of graphics, sound and gameplay...this freaking awesome!!!!

[YOUTUBE]kkDv4kus6eo[/YOUTUBE]

I felt the gameplay was too Titanfall-ish, the smoke and animations still look like CoD4. F*ck CoD. :)P)

Last edited:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Assassin's Creed Unity FTW!! Was not impressed by the co op gameplay but at the end of the singleplayer gameplay trailer, Co op has sparked the interest. If Ubisoft does not f*** it up like Watch Dogs, this will be the best AC game. :hyper:

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Assassin's Creed Unity FTW!! Was not impressed by the co op gameplay but at the end of the singleplayer gameplay trailer, Co op has sparked the interest. If Ubisoft does not f*** it up like Watch Dogs, this will be the best AC game. :hyper:

Movement has been upgraded , it was looking fluid . And finally we can crouch :D . Also this game wont have Multiplayer , just SP and COOP . Random and dynamic mission is a nice addition .

But the best thing i liked about the game is the main character wont be OP from start . Rather we have to upgrade skill ( just like in watch dogs) . And yeah it will have biggest city in AC series . Cant wait for this game

Top Bottom