E-Bay Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakkasir

Broken In
Hey ppl
Sorry, Didn't know where to properly post this query. My problem is that I made an online purchase of Nikon Coolpix 5600. My mode of payment on the website was DD. Now, I personally went to the shopkeeper to pay through CASH and I brought the item( i don't trust credit cards payment and their shipping quality ). I also got the receipt for the Item No.(i.e. the camera). However, whenever i log in, i still find the message that I have to Pay for one Item. How do i remove this message? How does e-bay confirm the transaction in such cases? I am losing my sleep over this(it was an expensive camera). Please reply fast...

khandu

In the zone
Contact the shopkeeper and he is the only one who has to mark the item as PAID and SHIPPED ... u cannot do anything from ur side..

but if u have got the product then dont worry.. he will not file a complain ( UPI ) against u..

sourcecode

Broken In
I bought a camera from ebay and made mode of payment on website as cash on delivery.. But then I got a mail from them requesting me to pay before I product is shipped... So I sent them a cheque and they confirmed the payment.. Now when the delevery was made the delivery boy asked for payment and I payed as they told me to do and said that the payment will be sent back to you.. But i dont hope that anymore , Its been a week ....

rohanbee

Padawan
You could file a complaint with e-bay too, they can also do a bit of nudging to seller from their site. I hope you got all this in writing from the seller, Too many ppl get cheated in this way on these sites and vice-versa.

But, before doing all the above do try to contact the seller once more to get a final date for return of your excess money.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well first of all if u read the eBAY's terms and condiditong, u will find that eBAY strongly DENIES to make transactions outside the eBAY coz its risky and may often result in loss of money,but never the less, if u know the seller u can always clarify things,but if u hv done a transaction outside eBAY and u hv a messege AS "PAYMENT NOT AMDE" and u r askin eBAY to remove it from their list without thme being knowing abt ur outside of eBAY selling and buying then u r sure in for sum FINE or PENALTY bro !! :wink:
Well the eBAY's Transaction rules r like this :
If this message is an offer to sell an item without winning it on the eBay Web site (including Second Chance Offers sent through My Messages) please do not respond to the sender. These "outside-of-eBay" transactions are unsafe and not covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Never pay for your eBay item through instant wire transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Cheers n e-peace.....

That problem is actually not a problem at all -

Sign in to eBay and click on My eBay.

Click on "Won" under "All buying" on the left side menu.

In the "Items I've Won" your item/s will be displayed with the following details - seller id, qty, sale price, total price, sales date, action etc.

Click on the drop box under "Action" and select "Mark as Payment Sent"

That's it. Enjoy your purchase.

Any more eBay queries? Feel free to PM me.

Keith

OP
P

pakkasir

Broken In
The Old Indian Way

Thanks Keith and everyone else. I called up all my cousins and their Big Show size friends and marched to the e-bay shop in Nehru Place. Well, in less than a minute they solved my problem. They say it was their mistake and gave me back the 300 rupees processing/shipping charges. Thanks anyways, I swear i'll never try online shopping from now on.Cheers to the good old Indian Way of getting things done.

Charley

Just Do It
Re: The Old Indian Way

pakkasir said:
Thanks Keith and everyone else. I called up all my cousins and their Big Show size friends and marched to the e-bay shop in Nehru Place. Well, in less than a minute they solved my problem. They say it was their mistake and gave me back the 300 rupees processing/shipping charges. Thanks anyways, I swear i'll never try online shopping from now on.Cheers to the good old Indian Way of getting things done.

I never faced a problem as such from ebay.. I've had everything correctly sent to me with the documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom