DX10.1 to replace DX10 in Vista SP1 - and is not compatible with DX10 cards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
tarey_g said:
OpenGL is not opensource, OpenGL has nothing to do with being opensource afaik . Correct me if i am wrong.

Prakash has no idea what OpenGL is, just that it has the word "Open" so he thinks its open source. :D

OpenGL is not open source, it is an open Platform graphics API which can work on any platform as long as there is an Client Driver available, If you want to use OpeNGL to make a game you still have to use the pre-provided source code which u cannot modify. If you do, then it will break the cross platform feature set.

Mesa is an Open Source Implementation of OpenGL, & I think prakash has no idea that it was Microsoft, Intel & SGI along with some other companies which made OpenGL

If you use OpenGL to make a game, u still have to pay a licensing fees, just that your game will run anywhere. This is again a closed source API which is closed for good. If it was open Source, we would see 1000 iterations of OpenGL all incompatible with the base architecture.

sabret00the

Youngling
I knew something like this is going to happen and hence I didnt buy the 8800...not that I cudnt have...
My point is when 8600GT can do the job fine for me why do I need to by a 8800 by paying thrice the amount and then see it get obsolete in no time...no offence but I dont have black money...
My LCD supports a max resol of 1440 x 900 then why shud I even spend on a 8800 card....just chk this out...*www.techenclave.com/forums/635695-post16.html

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
praka123 said:
to the last post:
OH!Welcome-I dont want anybodies support?eh?go kiddo!get a life. really?I dont swear anytime that i have to stay here.
Kiddo Eh ? Who are you ? When did you join this forum, what was the date..eh Sept 2005.Sad !It seems you are the kid here!
The way you are on the edge,would put the flaming new-comers to shame.
And just to get you down from that fairy land where you have my support, for once, i never offered it to you.
It was for GX_Saurav and i am so happy i specifically mentioned -opened eyed ,unlike closed eyed fanboyism.
Sign !The psalm of life doesn't consists in casting innuendo to the death.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
freshseasons said:
Kiddo Eh ? Who are you ? When did you join this forum, what was the date..eh Sept 2005.Sad !It seems you are the kid here!
The way you are on the edge,would put the flaming new-comers to shame.
And just to get you down from that fairy land where you have my support, for once, i never offered it to you.
It was for GX_Saurav and i am so happy i specifically mentioned -opened eyed ,unlike closed eyed fanboyism.
Sign !The psalm of life doesn't consists in casting innuendo to the death.
Freshseasons , no point arguing with Praka123 , he doesn't even read what u have to say , lives in his own make-believe world . <sigh />

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Freshseasons , no point arguing with Praka123 , he doesn't even read what u have to say , lives in his own make-believe world . <sigh />

Its too bad Zeeshan Quireshi that some of the times we have to over step beyond the realms of the section of this forum.
If not for some nut,it isnt great feeling to post such things in Technology section.Pretty inappropriate!

shantanu

Technomancer
@freshseasons : its good that you are a old member. you must be having good reputation or respect here.. but as far as i have learnt here.. we all are of same level. i do give respect to my seniors.. but you just can't start bashing anyone for no reason(there was a reason but that was sorted out ) and you are again starting it.. your post was very rude when and after i cleared that now praka wont be posting here.. and there will be no flames.. Please try not to be rude , by just having a benefit that you are a old member.. this does not give you a right to call anyone nut.. try to be on topic..

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
shantanu said:
@freshseasons : its good that you are a old member. you must be having good reputation or respect here.. but as far as i have learnt here.. we all are of same level. i do give respect to my seniors.. but you just can't start bashing anyone for no reason(there was a reason but that was sorted out ) and you are again starting it.. your post was very rude when and after i cleared that now praka wont be posting here.. and there will be no flames.. Please try not to be rude , by just having a benefit that you are a old member.. this does not give you a right to call anyone nut.. try to be on topic..

Shantanu, whatever you wrote is right and i respect it.However i was totally out of this thread and He just hit on me,when i don't even know who he is.I knew you too care of it as a mod, but i just felt it my duty to give it back personally , which was wrong of me.My Bad !May be i should have checked this thread before ,and then and there replied it rather than when, it was all over.Sorry again.
Trust me.I treat everyone equally.Joining this forum a long back , does not make any difference,which i do understand.You can Register and lay dead as a Dodo for years , until you surface back and the world wouldnt know you.
I will take appropriate care. Peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom