DVD Writer Purchasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
I am purchasing a DVD Writer, but i am confused which one is best today. Anyone please suggest so i will quick buy that DVD Writer. I have a Benq CD Rom and Asus CD Writer. :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ASUS / Liton / Sony / LG they are all good, dont know about Samsung, havent used it for long time since they used to have strange Tray Open a close problem :lol:

and thread should be at Hardware section...

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Samsungs are good, but some drives face a lot of problem with the drive tray.

I suggest you to go for Sony...Lifetime...you won't face any problem.:)

hsnayvid

Journeyman
go for liteon 20x if it is available in your region...
best drives in the market and a complete bang for the buck!

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I have used Sony, LG, Samsung, and Liteon Lightscribe multidrive...and from my experience, Sony is the best. LG and Samsung are good initially...you can see the perfomance yourself after 1 year.
Liteon does work fine, without any problems

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I bought a Sony DRU-170C 15 days back. Its a very good DVD writer, but apparently its not upto the mark in reading! It reads all Digit magazine DVDs, video DVDs, but has trouble reading DVDs I wrote with my acer laptop which I sold recently (5002 NWLMI). It reads some and does not read others. Mind you all these DVDs open perfectly in Samsung and LiteOn drives :)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
SEARCH first....a request...

if u say BEST ..the really best then here it goes
1>PIONEER
2>Plextor
3> NEC
4> LITEON=BENQ
5> SONY
6>LG

vikasg03

Journeyman
Samsung is the worst Player in PC market . Its all drives having Tray Problem... Go and search for any Samsung drive either in ur frnz system or in cafes. 90+% suffers from tray problem!

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
@VIKAS i really dont agree with u,u said 90% of samsung drives give prblm especially tray thats not true i wud rather say 99% of samsung drive giv loads of prblm and tray 100% it is gonna giv prblms!!

vish786

"The Gentleman"
i would suggest u to go for LG or Liteon...

dont go for samsung they hav problems often and slow reading and writing speed... my friend has one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom