Dvd Player (changing Region code)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikhar

Journeyman
I have a Toshiba Home theatre system. Region code on my DVD player can be changed only 5 times. Is there any way to make it unlimited????

Also, what is the region code for india???

godzi_85

In the zone
can you connect your home theatre to your pc?
if so try downloading dvd region free and see if it works...

theraven

Technomancer
for standalone dvd players ... no
u cant do anything abt that
but u do separately get region free dvd players ...
sorry m8 .

It_is_Andrew

Broken In
don't think u can make it unlimited for standalone dvd players.
But if u have already made 5 changes & need to change it, the service center guys may make a limited no. of few more changes.

Btw region code for india is --- Region 5

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
search on da net. there r sites that give u ways 2 make ur players region free-though they only have codes 4 a limited number of models.

srj

Right off the assembly line
yes u can do it

THERE ARE SOFTWARES AVAILABLE TO MAKE YOUR DVD REGION FREE U CAN LOG ON TO DOWNLOAD.COM AND HAVE THEM BYE...

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
THERE ARE SOFTWARES AVAILABLE TO MAKE YOUR DVD REGION FREE U CAN LOG ON TO DOWNLOAD.COM AND HAVE THEM BYE...
What the hell r u talkin abt ??

I have a Toshiba Home theatre system. Region code on my DVD player can be changed only 5 times. Is there any way to make it unlimited????

Go here to see if ur model is listed.

Also if possible see if u can contact any technician who can mod the player to region free. Many manufacturers release Region free firmware for their players on the net, see if ur's does the same.

godzi_85

In the zone
dude why worry about region free??? if you buy original DVD`s from india itself..... then you would never have to worry about region free...

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well dude have u ever given a thought about getting dvds fm abroad?
during summer and christmas sales in the us and europe u can get original dvds for about a dollar each.even less if u buy in bulk.

and thats where region free comes in handy.

so dude, try and go for region free

godzi_85

In the zone
i guess i`ll worry about it when i have some one us or uk send me over some dvd`s .... as of now... i`m quite happy with the india dvd`s...

sohummisra

Broken In
yeah...just search on google with something like your dvd player+region free and you'll get lots of results. for example videohelp.com. It'll basically give you a set of instructions to hack the firmware of your player (i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom