Dust Cleaner

darkrider99

Broken In
Recommend some good dust cleaners for PSU, Motherboard and the overall cabby. I am looking for compressed air cans etc. If there are other options do let me know. Thanks. And links to specific products on ebay,flipkart etc will be greatly appreciated. If this is not the right sub forum, point me to the right one.

rajsanand

Right off the assembly line
Anyone tried using an air compressor?
My bike mechanic has one he uses it to blow dry the carburetor and clean the engine oil tank.

I have read that one should not use a car/leaf/dust blower or a vacum cleaner blower as the air contains a lot of static and will damage the motherboard(I think thats what happened to my last motherboard I cleaned it with a vaccum cleaner (blower) and it started giving several errors.)

But I feel the air compressor release compressed air just like compressed air cans so it should not be a problem.

I have seen some compressed air motors portables ones to fill air in your bike and car tyres.

But am not sure if they have a "hose" like my mechanic has its like a gun and it easy to direct.

I think someone should modify these compressors which are very cheap starting at 300 bucks and make one that can also clean computers.

Or maybe if someone is already using maybe some of these models might have this extra attachment.
But have not seen it mentioned the website selling them like shopclues and snapdeal don't add detailed descriptions

Top Bottom