Dual Sim , Android - Upto 15K

amit_arya

Broken In
1. Budget?
A1. 10-15K, can stretch upto 20K

2. Display type and size?
A2. Does not matter, though i do not like bulky (big on size or big on weight) phones.

3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
A3. Bar

4. Preferred choice of brand?
A4. Value for money, but premium looks required .. open for MMX , Xolo et all

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
A5. Touch

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
A6. Front camera required, not much interested in camera however casual party photos, office photo etc should be decent. must have flash

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A7. Android (any version post operation butter)

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
A8. 3G + Wifi + GPS + Dual Sim (active+active)

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
A9. None, subwaysurfer, temple run etc should be smooth. I cant root the phone (one of the office application requirement)

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
A10. Calling , SMS , Whatapp, Office Mails, FB, casual games like temple run and subwaysurfer

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
A11. Titanium S7 or titanium S9 or others.

12. Any other info that you want to share
A12. I have a Nokia 520 , Q800 what i hate of Q800 is no OTG and now the internal memory is low every time chrome , FB update come on play i have to do N number of cleanups to ensure i am updated with the latest version of app. Q800 was a risk taken by me (trying indian brands) and over all it helped me stop for 6 months (i had already changed 4 phones in immediately preceding 6 months (Nokia e6 (which we being replaced) -> Samsung S duos (slow performance, call would go to missed call but on screen the accept call button wont come) , Nokia 520 (data connection used to sleep the moment the phone was locked, also my office application is not supported) , Samsung Quattro (worst quad core phone)))

Now changing because (a) Need more internal memory (b) the power button needs to be pressed hard and i do not want to take it to service center as i am sure they will damage it more... Important requirements :

A) dual Sim
B) decent Battery life (1 day on full 3G)
C) Good looks , people always think i am carrying a premium phone when they see my Q800 from front side.
since Q800 has MT6589 so looking for MT6589T or above, minimum 1GB Ram , min 8GB internal storage (need max storage for installation of Apps), wifi tethering , google maps, less of crapware (main reason for avoiding MMX).

For S7 and S9 i am confused
some site say 2000MAH battery a few say 2600MAH
From battery perspective 5 - 5.5 screen and 1.2 - 1.5 GHZ what would be the over all impact
is there any other Phone that the group would suggest

Ps. in one of the comparison site i saw S7 not to have wifi teathering. Also S7 is expensive by Rs. 500.

Or any other alternate phone people would suggest. Need to buy within calender year so cant wait for Moto G.

Top Bottom