DSP/Effect in Winamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

DFX 7.5, makes my logitech speakers sound like Bose, but in music only

slugger

Banned
If you want ur oky-toky set of speakers to sound awesome, heres what u should do.
Download these three plugins for Winamp

DSP Stacker
*www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=128742

Enhancer
*winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=81361

3D Spatial Sound
*winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=91502

Install all three plugins. Then select the DSP Stacker plugin in the DSP Plugins section of Winamp. Then in this plugin add Enhancer as ur first plugin and 3D spatial sound as ur second plugin and play a track in winamp to notice the difference

Milkshake

Banned
Enhancer rullez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for year i used Jet Audio..........but enhancer ahs changed everything.

@slugger
Good work yaar but 3D Spatial Sound actually delays the sound by microsec making it bad.
personal opinion only.

phatratt

In the zone
Enhancer+jammix both working together using much FX2.Is sounds awsome on my creative SBS 2.1.Also,enhancer is not a resource hogger like DFX.

If u want to use 2 plugin at the same time use MUCH FX2 avaliable for download at winamp site.But,it depends on one's preference over music depending on his taste,it may not suit every one.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Ohhh....so many of you own and use DFX software.
*nic-nac-project.de/~killerdj/News/images/smilies/3dbiggrin3.gif

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
well i don't exactly need the full version since i turn off the ambience & hyperbass anyway,and the settings for the rest of them are below 5.

S

sportymaniac

I think 4front equilizer is the best if u can adjust it ,otherwise enhancer rules

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Damn u ppl use DFX, it used to crap my lovely speakers and hence trashed it. Now I use da DSP plugin of Foobar it owns my audio scene and hence wont change it to anything as of now.

slugger

Banned
Milkshake said:
but 3D Spatial Sound actually delays the sound by microsec making it bad.
personal opinion only.
Do u mean that the lip movement and the sound in videoz don't synch??
Well I haven't had a similar experiance so dunno what 2 say. I had downloaded to the plugin sometimes back (a yr or so). The link that I provided could be that of a newer version[although i'm not so sure abt it] which has got that problem.
I'm posting another link to the plugin, although I dun remember if I'd downloaded it from this link or some other link.
*translate.google.com/translate?hl=...hp&prev=/search?q=%22Andrei+Toma%22&hl=en&lr=

The reason I'm so passionate abt these plugins is bcos it made my amazingly pathetic mercury speakers coo like Lata Mangeshkar in her prime

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
Is there a plugin to increase the volume to (say) 200%
I dont want a DSP effect .. I dont want volume normalizer .. no equalizer setting ..
just plain and simple volume = 200% of actual volume.

-----
alibi

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
that screws up the sound quality ..
my speakers start farting :p

I want something which can replicate VLC's volume control .. it can reach 200% of normal
It's mostly required in DVDRip movies where sound is generally low.

-----
alibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom